Thread: Installation of Arthurian TW

Default Installation of Arthurian TW

As an ethusiastic Total War gamer (Aged 45) I have just found the twcenter and the "mod conversions"

Have read your installation instructions as posted but am having difficulty in getting it to work. I believe (utilising the Winrar software) that I have successfully downloaded the mod into the Rome TW folder as instructed using the SFX icon but can I "create the shortcut" so to launch this mod.

Can anyone help, please?

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Default Re: Installation of Arthurian TW

I hope i got you right. You actually don't really need that shortcut, but it's required to run the game using certain commands. Just create a desktop link of the RomeTW-BI.exe. that would it be. You can add that Sutton Hoo Icon we included and you can rightclick, go in properties and add -show_err to the installation path, like this:\ATW0.60-official\RomeTW-BI.exe -show_err. This will simply make error reports, but its not necessesary. You can run the mod by simply activating the BI install which has the ATW mod.

Well, to be honest you don't really need to create a shortcut initially. Just run the Barbarian Invasion program (RTW-BI.exe in your main RTW directory) and make sure that ATW is working first of all is what I'd recommend.

Antagonist

EDIT: Beaten by Swabian. What he said.
    "is ait an mac an saol"

"If you grow tired of how you live, then follow me, and we will show you a different way."

Arthurian: Total War
    Wrath of the Norsemen
    Viking Invasion II

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

ROFL =D sorry.. i waited some minutes before i did something... what can i do to remove this curse, lol

Thank you very much for your time taken to reply. Will act as you have guided.

Best Wishes

Thank you very much for your time taken to reply. Will try to launch now following your instructions.

Best Wishes