Thread: First ever lets play! Lorien Elves using MOS 1.6

Default First ever lets play! Lorien Elves using MOS 1.6

Hey everyone. So after recently finding TATW and being inspired by several other youtuber's who have put many great videos online, I decided to start a series for my first lets play ever!!

Playing as the Lorien Elves, I have uploaded 4 parts so far and enough footage for 5 and they are roughly 30-45 min each.

So far this includes the taking of Dol Guldur from Mordor and the siege of the Mines of Moria against the dreaded Balrog.

Feel free to take a look and please, any advice, good, bad, or ugly throw my way as I am new to this.

My microphone also made me sound like a high pitched 13 year old for some reason so In later episodes I turned down the monotone, so sorry for that ;D

Link to Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou9ba...ZsgnHV&index=1

Default Re: First ever lets play! Lorien Elves using MOS 1.6

Also, in the first part there are no battles if I recall so feel free to skips that. If you are new to TATW I do cover some basics with the mod including settlement buildings, income, and unit refreshment!

Great, actually! You explain your strategy well and you're super efficient in managing your troops on the battlefield. It's fun to watch someone who knows what they're doing. Subbed and I will be recommending this series to some friends of mine.

The youtube account is closed? What happened?