Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748

Thread: RS 2.6 Issues and Problems:

Default Re: RS 2.6 Issues and Problems:

Quote Originally Posted by godoria View Post
    first I use notebook and I do not have extra graphic card.
    RS (indeed native RTW) knows nothing at all about graphics cards - they didn't exist when it was originally coded. RS therefore rather pushes your (anybody's) onboard graphics. This lag is probably due to your laptop's, relatively, low speed chipset.

Modern programs offload graphics to dedicated cards wherever possible - but RTW/RS knows nothing about them.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

Hello,

I am posting this here in the hope of receiving a response. I am playing 2.6, and I have tested with Macedon and Ptolemaic Kingdom. For both factions, the weapons import and army rations buildings have no effect on my ability to progress through the building trees.

e.g. while the barracks/blacksmiths building description will inform me that I require either the import or rations in order to build the next building in the tree, this is not the case. I can build anything I want. Even in regions that lack the required metals.

I would very much like the trees to work as described, and I would be grateful for any help.

Hola. Una PREGUNTA .... Me lo descargado el archivo y lo he extraido en La Carpeta de Datos, pero luego inicio el juego y no me permite jugar. Esto mismo me pasa con todos los mods que me descargo. Alguien me puede decir a qué se debe. Gracias un saludo

Quote Originally Posted by ur-Lord Tedric View Post
    RTW was designed to use the 'Normal' setting that is now called 'Medium'. I always play on 'Large' and don't seem to have a problem, but then I have an RTW-specific PC and do not try to use seriously enhanced graphics.

RTW has always seemed, to me, to be aimed at those of us who used to figure-game. We have always been quite content with the ratio-system where, typically, each figure/sprite represents between 10 and 20 men.

Having problems with 'Huge' on the battlefields is commonly known - I wouldn't use it.
    Huge is much more fun!

There is no satisfaction playing 300 barbarians vs 300 romans.

I strongly emphasize the need for a MEGA-setting, not Huge but MEGA
    120000 vs 12000 men or roughly 2 "real legions with Alae-equipped horses and auxillia,
    i know it will work someday...

I havent had a single issue with 12,000 K vs 12,000 k in RS.31, so actually, there is room
    for more lets say 24 K vs 24 K...why settle for less?....

The download link that will fix the ship recruitment in the Play_Carthage 0-turn campaign isnt available. in DepositeFiles site says "This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright." Can we have that file please somehow?

This is not the thread to necro for no reason...
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.