Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Roma Surrectum 2.6 patch

Default Re: Roma Surrectum 2.6 patch

Is their a torrent for this patch, I can't download the patch through MEGA. I'm not the greatest when it comes to downloading things on my computer.

No torrent on this, cos it's only 137MB in size
    Which file host you prefer (Favorite)?

So, I could upload it to it.

Spoiler for King of Persia
    ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴋɪɴɢs

I downloaded the patch from the first link:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!VtNiXTCa!M2NW5h...ePc__1fjyrAHlY

that's the one you can't download from.

Here's the one I uploaded on Mediafire:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?y69en7a2heti992

Let me know if it works.

Spoiler for King of Persia
    ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴋɪɴɢs

Don't know if this is bug or not but im able to play on my old campaign from 2.5 . Is there anyone who tried it too

Alucard31's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Seshomaru View Post
    Garrison script - i know what this mean but what each lvl does?For example if i select "Five Great Emperors" what does it mean?
    EDIT: Answered in another thread.
    Last edited by Alucard31; September 18, 2013 at 12:58 AM.

I've started the Spartan campaign and it crashes at 579 AUC. Before that, I started the Syracuse campaign and it crashed also.

Leeham991's Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

I've not yet gotten to named and numbered legions in RS2 because every campaign I play is interrupted by a new patch :U
    I like pie.

I cant seem to extract it to my files once i download it. Wish you had it in regular format.. Realy want to play with this patch

Laetus

Moddb Patch 2.6 is broken , got mine here & it's work

Senator

Any news on the full installer version?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I had asked about Seleukid loyalty but it got swamped in all the other numerous praises/questions. Anyway should the Seleukid FM's have the loyalty rings?

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

could some one point me in the direction of aan explanation of the preferences options in the launcher, like AI and player formation and stuff? thanks in advance
    Last edited by Pope Gregorius I; September 27, 2013 at 09:52 PM.
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

I am having difficulty with the loyalty of my generals.
    I am playing Rome 0 turn and my generals are not replenishing loyalty when i return them to citys.
    almost all my generals are running around with zero loyalty. ive had a few rebellions but they are few and far between which is wierd, because as i said, almost all my generals are on zero loyalty.

Also i would like to point out im having great difficulty annihilating the Belgae. I have pushed them all the way back to scotland and i cannot take their city. each turn i apparently turn nutral with them and my siege stops.
    This has happened a few times with other cities, but ive gotten past this with spys. In this situation i have no replenishment options for the 18 odd spys the city has managed to obliterate whilst trying to infiltrate.
    Kind of annoying

If anyone has any ideas, much appreciated.

I am having difficulty with the loyalty of my generals.
    I am playing Rome 0 turn and my generals are not replenishing loyalty when i return them to citys.
    almost all my generals are running around with zero loyalty. ive had a few rebellions but they are few and far between which is wierd, because as i said, almost all my generals are on zero loyalty.
    I don't think it just gets "replenished" automatically. The cities are not a gas-station where you can refill the loyalty tank. If you're as far as Scotland, you're fairly late in the game, so there would be plenty of time for them to have spent lots of time in the field. A general's "Imperium" trait is what lowers loyalty over a period of several years. I don't know if there is any mechanism to counter it which increases loyalty. (But it seems like a good idea to have something like that, even if it's a small or rare effect.) They may not all rebel right away even if they're at zero loyalty, because I think that's a chance event. Also, if they're not leading an army or governing a city themselves, they aren't the ones in control of the stack, so their traits won't matter.

Also i would like to point out im having great difficulty annihilating the Belgae. I have pushed them all the way back to scotland and i cannot take their city. each turn i apparently turn nutral with them and my siege stops.
    This has happened a few times with other cities, but ive gotten past this with spys. In this situation i have no replenishment options for the 18 odd spys the city has managed to obliterate whilst trying to infiltrate.
    If it's the Belgae's last settlement, the "factional survival script" might be kicking in to force a ceasefire. You can bring a siege weapon and force a battle on the very first round. When you wait a turn, so your army can make a ram/etc. to get through the walls, that gives the "faction survival" part of the script a chance to kick in. Don't wait and give it that chance. Move in right away.

I don't think the script was intended to work quite like that (hopefully it'll be fixed), but that sounds like the issue. I don't know what issue you're having with spies, though. You're saying they're all dying because they're not skilled enough to sneak in?

I do want to add that this kind of thing is more annoying for barbarian factions, which can't make siege weapons. Your only option is a bunch of well-trained spies, so you're guaranteed to have an opening in the gates when you attack. But waltzing in through the front door is generally not the best way to attack a city with big stone walls (likely to be the last holdout for a lot of factions), which makes that kind of a battle pretty ridiculous. It seems like it defeats the purpose of the garrison script anyway: there ought to be some reinforcements in the "capital," but you don't get those if you have to make the move on the first turn.

I'm having some trouble with downloading the 2.6 patch.

The filesfront link works fine, but it appears that the archive is corrupted. I've downloaded the file three times and it still doesn't work. Mega.co.nz does not work for me, and the depositefiles link is dead. Anyone else having trouble?

^extract with 7-zip with WinRar doesen't work

First time playing as Rome (well first time playing this mod really)

I thought Hannibal was supposed to ambush if you moved that first army? He didn't so I attacked anyways, was on H/H
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Was disappointingly easy, but nevertheless epic =D

Angrychris's Avatar Primicerius

how do you know if its 2.6?

Leave it to the modder to perfect the works of the paid developers for no profit at all.

How many turns are per year ?

Quote Originally Posted by Angrychris View Post
    how do you know if its 2.6?
    because I downloaded 2.5 and then 2.6 hours before i posted that xP