Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Roma Surrectum 2.6 patch

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Roma Surrectum 2.6 patch

playing this while i wait for patches and drivers for Rome II haha. Biggest flop I ever saw...thanks for the mod, its better than the new game, by far.
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

GurneyMan's Avatar Civis

Just adding to the long list.... To the RS2 crew - thanks guys.

Hi, im very intrested in playing this Mod, looks great and the people's reviews range from "good, to bloody amazing!", however i'm pretty much a noob whenever it comes to installing mods, my question is do I have to download the 2.0 version, install it and then install the 2.6 version, or is the 2.6 a "stand alone" version?

If anyone could help me out with an installing tutorial for 2.6 I'd be very grateful, I tried installing 2.0 before realizing the most recent version is 2.6 but i screwed things up and a message appeared saying I didnt have Roma Surrectum II installed in the correct folder.

Any help will be greatly welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by algorath View Post
    thanks lookings forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by algorath View Post
    thanks lookings forward to it!

I noticed that in the new launcher there are some more options.Can some1 explain to me what these new option mean,and i refer to:

Other RS II Parameters:
    Modesty - i have no ideea what this thing mean :-?
    Garrison script - i know what this mean but what each lvl does?For example if i select "Five Great Emperors" what does it mean?
    Affinity - again i have no ideea what is the meening of this one

Thanks in advance

Haven't played this game in ages but I'm going to play it again soon. I looked up Rome 2 but hell what a disappointment - RS2 looks so much better with a game engine that old...lol! Just made me visit this site looking for new releases I search for these topics by google "roma surrectum modesty" try it.Modesty is irrelevant if I recall correctly = Modesty patch for those who do not wish to see a completely naked unitFive good emperors had a huge garrison script - tough but large thus nice battles that matter. Counter attack after you capture a capital etc.Affinity not relevant either. But:http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...on-Found!Enjoy this brilliant game

Thanks so much, folks! It was a real shame about Rome 2, quite the downgrade from this, but it's nice to know that the always gracious RS team is continuing to update this incredible achievement. Thanks again, many hours of enjoyment have been injected into countless days due to your tireless efforts.

Quick question - Capua still has a unit of Companion Calvary when I load up a new game, should it still be there or is there just no future recruitment of the unit? Just trying to figure out if my install is bugged before I log a thousand hours. Thanks in advance.

Quick Question. when will you be posting out the 2.6 complete game, as a new installation please...

Senator

Yeah, looking for the full installer version.

Senator

Yeah, looking for the full installer version.

Just another big thanks to all involved, after seen Rome II .... Thanks god we have Roma Surrectum.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Finished my flirtation with Rome II, do back to RS and EB. Quick question if I may.
    Should not my Seleukid generals and family members have loyalty? Hoping for dynastic civil wars. Will you be adding loyalty to Ptolemaic dynasty? Perhaps you could script loyalty based on succession to throne, if there are more than one claimant could cause split.
    Anyway thanks for hard work
    Χαιρε
    Αntiokhos

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Icon13 Re: Roma Surrectum 2.6 patch

Sorry double post! ΧαιρεΑntiokhos
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; September 11, 2013 at 03:17 PM.

Laetus

Thanks for the mod, guys!

Just started on monday for the first time and it's a good challenge

this is what happening to me: when I play with greek cities, settlements like Syracuses and Massalia aren't separated factions, but they belong to me. this is normal or I have made something wrong?

Tiro

Massalia, Syracuse, Bosphorus, Bythnia and Capua are all switchable factions, meaning they will replace a faction (sparta) for you to play them. But when you choose a regular faction, those switchable are removed from the game or given to normal factions.

I have been waiting for this.
    At last.
    Thank you so much.

Spoiler for King of Persia
    ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴋɪɴɢs