Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Roma Surrectum 2.6 patch

Default Re: Roma Surrectum 2.6 patch

Is there some EDU that works to put shorter battles?
    JPEmpire is gone!Sauron will conquer all TWC!!!! BUT I can also enjoy the mods (yes I have a computer don't judge Mordor ok?)
    Recommended Mods:
    EUROPA BARBARORUM 2,ROMA SURRECTUM 2,RISE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS,STAINLESS STEEL
    AND
    Dark Lord simulator (Third Age)

Thanks to everyone who continues to maintain this, the (arguably) best mod to the best game in the TW series! I'll be interested to see what Rome 2 looks like, and if it will finally be worth moving on from this game.

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    Yes, the rebellion bug was fixed, and it should happen around 85 settlements. The economy was changed thanks to Ur Lord Tedric's painstaking analysis of income vs expenditure through a whole series of long campaigns. This allowed us to make the two elements matched through the whole length of the game, so income should remain a challenge rather than snowballing endlessly. The net result should be a greater challenge, which is why we're recommending that most people play on M/M unless they really want a greater challenge on H/H.
    So is hard campaign difficulty harder than very hard?

The EDB file at the top reads:
    ;This file is generated from a spreadsheet
    ;Please do not modify by hand
    What does that mean?? Where is the spreadsheet to edit??

I deleted all mention of spies and assassins in those files and I keep getting CTD after a certain amount of turns, I remember in my Seleucid campaign it was the year 99 S.E. but it also happened to my Pergamon campaign also, they become unplayble as I press end turn, I get CTD and I can't get past it. Is it because I removed spies/assassins??

I just wanted to say thanks (HUGE thanks for all the work on this mod. The countless hours spent on conquering the known world speaks for itself. And after the disappointment of RTW 2 (bear in mind I did not expect much), returning back to Roma Surrectum saves the day. I was (very) pleasantly surprised by finding the 2.6 has been released. So again, thank you for the amazing mod, your work is very much appreciated.

which garrison script should a new player use?

what is battle resolution and max battle resolution?

Verael's Avatar Foederatus

I tried to play Rome 2 for a hour, then deleted it. I'm glad I did not buy it - it's awful, so i returner to RS II ) Keep improving your mod, couse there is no limit to perfection

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Verael View Post
    I tried to play Rome 2 for a hour, then deleted it. I'm glad I did not buy it
    What do you mean? How can you play it (or even try to play it) if you had not bought it?
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Quote Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
    What do you mean? How can you play it (or even try to play it) if you had not bought it?
    I think his saying someone gave it to him for free
    If not then

intel's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Beautiful mod, but battels last forever. People just standing there jabbing at each others for half an hour, while I tripple-speed. At this pace it would take a fricking long time to conquer all of the roman empire.

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

20,000 views in 2 weeks! wawwww!!!

Civis

Is Sparta supposed to become automatically neutral with both rebels (whatever they are called in the game, my memory sucks so much...especially when it comes to names) and greek cities? I play the one turned campaign, selected Sparta from the list of factions (I chose it in-game)...activated the script (and that worked fine, gave me one money)...but I became neutral to everyone when Rome declared war on me (they start as allies) when I ended my first turn. Just making sure that is supposed to happen.
    Last edited by Karthago; September 05, 2013 at 03:17 PM.

Great! I just found out about 2.6. Thanks bro!

Thank you team for all your hard work and thank you for sharing it with the world.

Hunterbear's Avatar Civis

This is awesome!
    RS 2.6 and Rome 2 to play with.
    Great Job!

Ney's Avatar Laetus

Sorry if this isnt the right place to post this but..I need to say thank you for everyone envolved in this mod its just amazing, I loved its far better than rome 2, one more time Thanks to all who work to produce this mod.

ps: sorry for any mistakes in my writing english is not my native language.

are you guys gonna mod rome2?
    when´s the 1file 2.6 installer coming?

how to trigger the Marian Reforms?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreius Pretorianus View Post
    how to trigger the Marian Reforms?
    - No changes - get Akragas to 24,000 people and build the Imperial Palace. That triggers the reforms. - For the new/revised and proper Augustan/Imperial Reforms - build the Circus Maximus in Roma.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.