Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Roma Surrectum 2.6 patch

Default Re: Roma Surrectum 2.6 patch

^^ i had the same problem as you guys until i came up to this link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y6...rectum+2.6.zip

Senator

That link got cut in the worst place.

"...rectum...zip"

Sounds painful.

LINK DOWNLOAD ROMA SURRECTUM 2.6 TORRENT HERE https://kickass.to/roma-surrectum-2-6-zip-t8028545.html

downloaded from moddb and extraction errors...empty folders, and now i got people giving mediafire link but with 137 MB size .. and others 99 MB size .. which is which ?

nvm read it on second page .. always love your work guys .. the best ..

moddb, mega, broken filessszz......damn...RS 2.5 downloads last longer than this

mediafire still works great .. thanks and bye

Please Note -

You can't extract with WinRar.

Oh, another patch. Downloadin immediately...Its gr8 to see progress in old good mods, cause Rome 2 doesnt look good - so many DLCs and SEGA didnt give them enough time, so they must still work on new and new patches...
    Anyway Thanks to all modders from RSII team!

Chilbudius's Avatar Foederatus

I am thrilled with this mod. Detailed, historically accurate, excellent AI (which sometimes can be annoying, but that's all about enjoyment in a game, winning hard battles). I started playing Rome II already when I found out about RSII and decided to quit the former and focus fully on the latter. That's how good RSII is and unfortunately, Rome II isn't...

wooow im soo happy ... or not actually just when i tough hey im about to get serious in looking for a job and earning some money. then i find about this.
    i think im gonna be hard on myself and try not to play this game too much.

thnx for the RS 2.6 guys.

almost finished installing.

Erm, a quick and possibly dumb question - will this new patch affect the save games? I have to know because my friend has been playing a macedonian campaign for days and will hack me to pieces if I mess it up for him

You won't be able to play 2.5 save file in 2.6 (different script and units), so prepare your defense

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan999 View Post
    You won't be able to play 2.5 save file in 2.6 (different script and units), so prepare your defense
    Hehe, ok, thanks a lot. Looks like the patch will have to wait for now.

Hello there!
    I've a problem here.
    I have R:TW installed, patched for 1.5. I have RSII 2.5 installed and working perfect. When I copy that downloaded 2.6 patch folders and files into my 2.5 working directory, I see two things:
    1) when I try to chose faction to play, no matter what faction I chose, "OK" button is inactive.
    2) As Rome is set by default, I can chose to start game, and approximately at half-point of loading at spash screen (that nice redish view of Circus Maximus with RSII Logo) the game just crashes to desktop with no errors.
    I tried to alter some preferences, but it's always like that, no changes. Only thing I did not try is to re-download mod (2.6) and install it again. I will try it now, but... Heh, I already wrote this before I tried, so it's for you to know

P. S. It's absolutely fantastic that you have 2.6 done, thank you very much, guys. Looking forward to play it.

Oh, I am sorry for posting it here, I will create topic in appropriate forum secrion.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan999 View Post
    Um so I downloaded the 2.6 Hotfix and I manage to extract the files without the command prompt and afterwards my computer had a virus (opened it with WinRaR) um I know it wasn't the 2.6 that did it, but my family who barley knows the computer blames me for downloading it and breaking the computer. The problem was that at the login point my mouse and keyboard was not moving. Had anyone have this problem (um I am not blaming the 2.6 hotfix but I am curious, although I suspect that the window 7 update might have affected the computer).
    Your not the only one my antivirus says that the Multiple File Modifier has a virus....

onmy6's Avatar Miles

Just a heads up for those who don't know use 7zip to extract files

When i unpack the patch there is an error. It says it couldn't copy RTW-AL.exe.
    Whats wrong ?

onmy6's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by LEC XIII View Post
    When i unpack the patch there is an error. It says it couldn't copy RTW-AL.exe.
    Whats wrong ?
    Right click the target file roll down to properties click that, look for compatibility tab open that, in privilege level set to run as administrator, do this for any other files that have similar issues with, also you could unpack files first to an empty folder then copy over to destination folder, windows can sometimes get a little finicky when exacting to destination folder when overwrites are required, also by doing this you can also set the exe files from the zip folder to administrator privileges like you did for the destination files and of course use 7zip instead of WinRAR