Thread: Solved the campaign start crash!

Default Solved the campaign start crash!

Ok. After a ton if trial and error i have obssesively worked to get this mod working.

I figured out that you have to go back into the allow program through firewall. You probably uninstalled and reinstalled Empire at some point and forgot to delete the old allow through firewall link and add it again.

The old logo of Empire that has check marks allowing it through firewall should be deleted. Then you should add it again and chek the boxes to allow. The old logo seems to be from an Empire.exe that doesn't exist anymore.

Then restart the comp. I also added the American revolution launcher to the allow through firewall. Dont know if you need to but i did it. Of course dont forget to run steam and American Revolution launcher as administrator. And by all means go through the other steps mentioned all over the site.

It worked for me to delete the old symbol alowing it through firewall and adding the new empire symbol and allowing it through firewall so i think this will solve everybodies problems with it. Make sure you restart your comp before you attempt to play the mod. Whenever a game ctd during campaign loading it has always been firewall blocking it in my past experience.

Let me know if this solves anybody else problem because it not only makes sense but worked and i had tried everything else.
    Last edited by CatoTheYounger; August 24, 2013 at 05:55 AM.