Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-launch support plans and even more free content for Total War: ROME II!

Default Re: Post-launch support plans and even more free content for Total War: ROME II!

Quote Originally Posted by CnConrad View Post
    Great marketing!
    Also, I am very impressed with the idea of culture packs. Much better choice than selling different units of single factions.
    Those Culture packs CA... is the best way forward for DLC (in my opinion) for Rome II and on wards.

Again, thanks CA; this kind of community service, along with the videos, screenshots and any updates, small or big, every few days means so much to us leading up to the release day.

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Post-launch support plans and even more free content for Total War: ROME II!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails antiochus_painted.jpg  
    Last edited by Prince Regent George; August 23, 2013 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Jak the Ripper and Winnie the Pooh share the same middle name. Coincidence? I think not.

Really hope they release some form of Iberian culture pack. And maybe the Thracian/Illyrian tribes.
    | Gigabyte P67-UD4-B3 | I5 2500K @ 4.3Ghz| MSI GeForce GTX 670 | OCZ Intel Extreme 8G RAM |
    | Crucial SSD C300 64 | Samsung F3 1TB | Corsair Hydro H60 | Corsair HX 850W | Corsair 600T |

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dan113112 View Post
    Wow! This thread is so hot!
    Wtf? Copying my lines.

ChairmanCrassus's Avatar Semisalis

Expecting Seleucids, not expecting it to be free. Many thanks CA.
    Interactive World Map from 3000BC to Present
    Interactive Scale of the Universe

"Me against my brother; My brothers and me against my cousins; Then my cousins, my brothers, and me against strangers" - Bedouin wisdom

Snizel's Avatar Semisalis

Wow CA, well done, well done. The forums are going to explode over the free Seleucid DLC. Thanks
    I saw, I bought, I played

Stop teasing us, I want to hear the modding plans for Rome 2!

smoke's Avatar Positively positive

I would like to see some people apologize for their ranting
    CAVE CANEM

"CA forced me to buy RTW2. CA made my buy all DLC's. Even the free ones. CA made me push the button."

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

Wonderful.
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator

Aeneas Veneratio's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This is me right now...

Although, I still don't understand, why they have almost the same lands as the later Principality of Antioch and that they don't have their namesake city, Seleucia.
    Last edited by Aeneas Veneratio; August 23, 2013 at 08:45 AM.
    R2TW stance: Ceterum autem censeo res publica delendam esse

MUH ARCHE SELEUKEIA

MUH ARCHE SELEUKEIA
    Last edited by Daily; August 23, 2013 at 08:49 AM.

Rhaegar1's Avatar Campidoctor

Ok that's it, game of the century. And I'm including RTW1 for this. Damn but this is hot.

Also glad CA went with a nomadic tribe culture pack. Can't wait to try out some HA heavy campaign.

But Seleucids, hell yeah. That's what I'm talking about
    'I'll be damned ' Marcellus Wallis

babydoc's Avatar Semisalis

Thanks for the great news Will!

You always knew that Selucids would be included you naughty dogs....

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Claudius Marcellus View Post
    Really hope they release some form of Iberian culture pack. And maybe the Thracian/Illyrian tribes.
    Indeed, I was somewhat surprised to see the Steppe Tribes ahead of the Iberians, but I guess the horse archer idea is slightly more appealing. Still, Iberia is going to be the only fairly empty area of the map outside of the far east and Persia (which does have the Seleucids and Parthia to mix it up a bit). But then again, Seleucids = good!
    Stupidity is the natural state of human beings; brilliance is when we fail at stupidity.

Speaking of which...

I am ever more reminded of this guy when browsing certain threads.

Free? Bah! We don't need your charity CA! Who's with me?!...guys??...guys???

Personally I don't really care about Seleucids but free stuff is always great . It would be nice to see Thracian/Dacian tribes in near future.

Great news thanks everyone at CA. You have to wonder at some point who will be in the pipeline for paid DLC?

"I may not like what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Voltaire(1694–1778)

Rhomphaiaphoros's Avatar Semisalis
    Shifting between Tamriel and Total War maps

Easily the best announcement so far for this game, now there's nothing stopping me from enjoying Rome II!

And more importantly, at last all these irrational Seleucid-haters got metaphorically shield bashed. Silver-Shield bashed.

yay now everyone who wants Seleucid Empire can stop crying about how it was going to be a paid dlc