Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-launch support plans and even more free content for Total War: ROME II!

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Post-launch support plans and even more free content for Total War: ROME II!

Nomadic Cultures Pack!!!

CanOmer's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Post-launch support plans and even more free content for Total War: ROME II!

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTW View Post
    “We are also very proud of how SHOGUN 2 is our most moddable Total War to date with over 500 user-made mods on Steam Workshop alone. We hope to support ROME II in a similar fashion.”
    Is it Rome Total War or Medieval II Total war the most modded TW game?
    My Submods For Europa Barbarorum II Clean Campaign Mini Map for EB 2.3 ;

As pre-orders have been SO successful, this surely is a THANK YOU to the community.

"Alongside paid-for DLC, we’re planning to support players with regular free content and feature updates."

Many thanks CA/Rome II people!

Sir Nicholas Altman's Avatar Campidoctor

I love the Seleucids! Especially when they are free!

Epic28's Avatar Senator

SELEUCIDS!!!

Now its officially Friday for me. Awesome to hear. I knew you sly cats at CA had more up your sleeve... Sneaky bastards!
    Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse.
    All war depends upon it.

And I was excited about playing the Macedonian's because the Phalanx's looked awesome.

Seleucid Phalanx + Elephants?

Wow.
    | Gigabyte P67-UD4-B3 | I5 2500K @ 4.3Ghz| MSI GeForce GTX 670 | OCZ Intel Extreme 8G RAM |
    | Crucial SSD C300 64 | Samsung F3 1TB | Corsair Hydro H60 | Corsair HX 850W | Corsair 600T |

BalrogOfMorgoth's Avatar Decanus

Is it wrong if i'm more hyped about the Nomadic tribes DLC than the Seleucid free-LC ?

Quote Originally Posted by CanOmer View Post
    Is it Rome Total War or Medieval II Total war the most modded TW game?
    Most modded =/= most moddable.

Yeahhhh finally they hear us! !

Quote Originally Posted by BalrogOfMorgoth View Post
    Is it wrong if i'm more hyped about the Nomadic tribes DLC than the Seleucid free-LC ?
    Definately not

Tho I also don't need the Nomadic tribes dlc too soon, there are already more than enough factions I want to try out for the next few months.

SteamPunk's Avatar Civis

More playable factions is always a good thing. Especially when they are free. Looking forward to seeing the Nomadic factions as well in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by [N2]Kami View Post
    Some one call Antiochus, his dream came too.
    Oh he knows... he is currently lying in an ambulance on the way to the hospital... heart attack... couldn't handle the news.

Well this is good news. Me likes. Finally made me go and pre-order.
    Last edited by Kraxis; August 23, 2013 at 08:37 AM.
    Stupidity is the natural state of human beings; brilliance is when we fail at stupidity.

Speaking of which...

I am ever more reminded of this guy when browsing certain threads.

Great marketing!

Giving a much asked for faction and announcing the DLC at the same time is a good balance. Mix profit and goodwill!

Also, I am very impressed with the idea of culture packs. Much better choice than selling different units of single factions.

Muh... muh...
    Muh Arche Seleukia!

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Great new indeed. Would love to hear more about Steam workshop honestly.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

smoke's Avatar Positively positive

Antiochus will shed hot tears for a month because of this

I'm most interested in the nomadic DLC.
    CAVE CANEM

"CA forced me to buy RTW2. CA made my buy all DLC's. Even the free ones. CA made me push the button."

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Excellent CA! Now you made seleucids fan boys happy! Even for me.

Campidoctor

Yay the Seleucids

Nice to hear you are planning more free things beyond factions as well, can't wait to hear more

I do wonder whether you guys were doing some epic trolling of the subset of Seleucid-mad fans here by leaving them until the very last moment

Sweet, cool that we get free stuff, and the dlc looks like it wont just be single factions, we will get several! Thanks for the info

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Primicerius

Wow! This thread is so hot!