Thread: To many generals

Default To many generals

There are to many non essential generals at the start of the game and through out, my suggestion just keep the popular or important ones because in the beginning of all my games my armies comprise of 95% generals and 5% actual military units

Default Re: To many generals

We're going for the 'historically accurate' type of mod, so thats going to stay that way (probs more troops), again, main focus isn't on these minor things. (LOTS of things will be adjusted before v1.0)

you can still be historically accurate but get rid of some of the lesser known and unimportant generals and just have them as recruitable by a pop up message or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    you can still be historically accurate but get rid of some of the lesser known and unimportant generals and just have them as recruitable by a pop up message or something like that
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blade That Was Broken
    (LOTS of things will be adjusted before v1.0)

i know that is why i am reporting this issues, i have been Beta testing this since it first came out and i am reporting everything that happens or that i see

i know that is why i am reporting this issues, i have been Beta testing this since it first came out and i am reporting everything that happens or that i see
    Can you please make a thread for all that? Makes it easier for everything (including me, so I don't have to reply to every single thread lol)

ok but if Gig yells at me i am kicking your ass lol

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

I prefer to have too many generals then not enough. Nobody forces you to use generals in your armies.
    Will and act until victory

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

ok but if Gig yells at me i am kicking your ass lol
    I do not have a problem with that, just one condition - keep your first post updated with a list of all the suggestions that are made in that thread, short description and linked to the post they were made in (right click the post number to get the link location of the post) will suffice. That way it would actually be helpful and not be a long thread of dispersed, well meant suggestions that are getting lost.