Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Released] Zera's_Sound_v5.0

Default Re: [Released] Zera's_Sound_v2.0

@ Ivar the Boneless Thanks man ,i will definitely use some of this sounds

@kubo4747 in next version i will use new sounds . Im sure u will like them too U will hear new sounds and u wont want to quit battle .

@ B-DizL not yet . but i wll try to add if i can . Its not easy

Tiro

Yes, but I have current songs in battle. So are good. Do you have the songs name in battle?
    Last edited by kubo4747; September 17, 2013 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeraphinos View Post
    @ Ivar the Boneless Thanks man ,i will definitely use some of this sounds
    Cool!

That would be really great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkUTQ9Cmyic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3i2lKqPJxI

Btw i got another question. In the American Civil War Mod for Empire you can always hear some kind of trumpet signal when you order your troops to charge enemy units.
    Is this also possible to add for NTW/TGW? I am thinking here on that typical fife that the officers use to send their boys over the top.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-kVrdc9g_s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KzqzIR8x4U (at 6:34)

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Is the hard part finding the tank sounds or putting them in the game?

Thx for the tank sounds Ivar the Boneless but i have over 30 different tank sounds to choose . The problem for me is how to add tank sound , that only tanks will use . If i add tank sound now , u will hear tank sound , but also every artillery piece that is moving will use that sound too and this is not good . So i have to find other way . I have some ways in mind but didnt test it yet , bcs im busy with campaign music . deploy and battle music .

And im sure it is possibel to add such trumpet sound too . i will do this if i finished other stuff .

Default Re: [Released] Zera's_Sound_v3.0

RELEASED Zera's Sound v.3.0

Well what did i add and change .

-First i fixed a bug where some units used wrong gunfire sounds .

- Made russia able to recruit tanks

- add new campaignmusic for each europe subcultures . No more ntw music . Changed also ottoman subculture to europe_south .

- Reworked deploy and land_battle music .

- Add also that fife sound when u order a doubleclick melee attack with infantry . it was wished from Ivar the Boneless . I hope Ivar , u like it . If not tell me how to make it better plz .

- Also after lots testing and without changing other units , i finaly add tank sounds for each tank . Every tank has his own engine sound + halt sound . The way i add tank sound isnt the best , but it is the only way i know with my limit modding skills that works . I still hope u will like it .

One thing also , for some reason that i cant explain , prussia doesnt play correct campaign music . They play music from west faction . I tried many ways to fix it , but it didnt work . SO if u like to hear north music , sweden works quite good , or with prussia when music is changing , stay over sweden and north music will be played .

I hope u guys like the new music and tank sound and give me plz some feedback if u try out my submod .
    Regards

Zera
    Last edited by Zeraphinos; September 27, 2013 at 04:30 PM.

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

RELEASED Zera's Sound v.3.0

Well what did i add and change .

-First i fixed a bug where some units used wrong gunfire sounds .

- Made russia able to recruit tanks

- add new campaignmusic for each europe subcultures . No more ntw music . Changed also ottoman subculture to europe_south .

- Reworked deploy and land_battle music .

- Add also that fife sound when u order a doubleclick melee attack with infantry . it was wished from Ivar the Boneless . I hope Ivar , u like it . If not tell me how to make it better plz .

- Also after lots testing and without changing other units , i finaly add tank sounds for each tank . Every tank has his own engine sound + halt sound . The way i add tank sound isnt the best , but it is the only way i know with my limit modding skills that works . I still hope u will like it .

One thing also , for some reason that i cant explain , prussia doesnt play correct campaign music . They play music from west faction . I tried many ways to fix it , but it didnt work . SO if u like to hear north music , sweden works quite good , or with prussia when music is changing , stay over sweden and north music will be played .

I hope u guys like the new music and tank sound and give me plz some feedback if u try out my submod .
    Regards

Zera
    You got the tank sounds to work?

Quote Originally Posted by B-DizL View Post
    You got the tank sounds to work?

Well as u know it is impossibel to tank sound through cannon carriage , bcs ntw sounddatabase is in this particular case "limit and hardcoded" . If u change cannon carriage sound , mortar , mg and other artillery units will use that sound too . So i have found some other way to add tank sound . Ofc its not 100 % polished , it still needs alot of work though but i will definetly work on improving tank sounds more . So far i was able to give every tank ( lk1 , whippet , maleA7v, femaleA7v, maleMark2 , femaleMark2 ) their own unqiue tank engine sound and add to their specific engine sound a tank engine shutdown sound when u order tank unit to stop .

A known bug is that i cant fix atm , is when tank dies , the tank crew will still use their sound too .

But i think its a step in the right direction and if u ask me personal better than to hear nothing

Finally you made it!!! And i really like the new version. Playing atm as GB and the campaign music sounds perfect so far. But my favorite of the new changes are definitive the tank sounds. It's realy a great improvement. The moving sound could be a bit louder imo, but still good work as ever mate!

It's quit ok... nah just kidding! Hell jeah, i like it. Don't now if it purpose, but you can hear it just sometimes. But that's ok i think. So the fife sound don't become annoying, like it maybe would, if you hear it too often.

Again Zera, good job!!! No offence to the developers, but maybe you should rename your sound mod into patch 5.1.4

Thanks Ivar that you like my mod and you are right that you can hear sometimes that fife sound . I made it so bcs of the reason u mentioned . I will add also more fife sounds . I just took those from the youtube links u post me and general about tank sounds i will work more on this , will add also some unit voices maybe we will see.

And i rly want to thank you again for the nice words , special ur last sentence made me a lil proud . This version was rly hard work

Regards

Zera

You're welcome Mate!

I found two other examples for the fife. Maybe you can use or take them for inspiration.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUeAqCClk_k (at 1:00)
    (Damn, what an ending with the fog that randomly appeared... )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeaL...6592752E32A374 (at 6:26)

Don't now if you already notice it, but I'm sorry to tell you, that the thing with the tank sound don't work proper. You can hear the motor sound at all artillery units.
    But your sound mod is still awesome!!!
    Regards!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivar the Boneless View Post
    You're welcome Mate!

I found two other examples for the fife. Maybe you can use or take them for inspiration.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUeAqCClk_k (at 1:00)
    (Damn, what an ending with the fog that randomly appeared... )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeaL...6592752E32A374 (at 6:26)

Don't now if you already notice it, but I'm sorry to tell you, that the thing with the tank sound don't work proper. You can hear the motor sound at all artillery units.
    But your sound mod is still awesome!!!
    Regards!
    Thanks for that information , i will definitely check the fife sounds . Also yes u are right . I didnt test it proper . Im really sorry community for this but i fixed it ( had to add over 1600 lines to a sound file ) and i will upload tomorrow i think the fixed version and i will add also ur new fife sound and some new deathscreams

Thanks again for feedback
    Last edited by Zeraphinos; October 03, 2013 at 02:05 PM.

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

hows the update going?

Quote Originally Posted by Sogdog View Post
    hows the update going?
    Im atm uploading the file but it will take quite some time til its ready for download and i dont know how long it will take , bcs upload has to get approved by moddb.

But what can u expect in this version ,
    -i have fixed artillery not to use tank sound anymore
    -I add total new unit voices for tanks in 3 different languages for the command "move and attack" .
    -add also one more fife sound
    -changed one deploy song
    *Warning* Brough alot of pain on the battlefield by adding total new deathscreams .

Why not use Mediafire or some other 3rd party upload site to make it more available?

"Weapons of war have no place on American streets." (President Barack Obama), which is why the DHS needs 1.6 Billion rounds of ammunition, 7000 MRAPs to be delivered by 2014, and one M-16 per agent.

awesome job!

Quote Originally Posted by Rights of the Individual View Post
    Why not use Mediafire or some other 3rd party upload site to make it more available?
    Well the reason is why i dont use other upload site is that many ppl dont trust this sites and moddb is i think a good site and ppl know it and trust it and u have also higher downloadspeed . I have normal inet and i download with ~500kb/sec from moddb and on other upload sites max~100kb/sec .

And btw upload is finished , it needs to get approved and then u can download it and try new version .

And plz tell me what u think about new version !

Regards Zera

-UPDATED-
    Last edited by Zeraphinos; October 03, 2013 at 03:40 PM.

Default Re: [Released] Zera's_Sound_v4.0

awesome sound mod!! regarding the tanks....great to hear some noise from them. Well done!! Wondering if you can make tanks buildable for the minor nations, eg: serbia, norway etc?

Thx for the fast update Zera. Everything working fine now, of course I did not expect anything else...
    Good idea with the new deathscreams and the command voices for tank units. Also the volume of the tank sound is much better now.

Wondering if you can make tanks buildable for the minor nations, eg: serbia, norway etc?
    Maybe with an alternative version or submod? I don't like the idea that every small nation can recruit tanks (historical correctness!). But that's just my personal opinion.

So again Zera thank you very much for your (at least) "patch" 5.1.3.1!

Quote Originally Posted by Sogdog View Post
    awesome sound mod!! regarding the tanks....great to hear some noise from them. Well done!! Wondering if you can make tanks buildable for the minor nations, eg: serbia, norway etc?
    It should be possible , but i wont include the changes in my main mod , like Ivar suggested as a separated download .

EDIT: Sogdog - Work done - check my first post .

Quote Originally Posted by Ivar the Boneless View Post
    Thx for the fast update Zera. Everything working fine now, of course I did not expect anything else...
    Good idea with the new deathscreams and the command voices for tank units. Also the volume of the tank sound is much better now.

Maybe with an alternative version or submod? I don't like the idea that every small nation can recruit tanks (historical correctness!). But that's just my personal opinion.

So again Zera thank you very much for your (at least) "patch" 5.1.3.1!
    Everything working fine now , bcs you told me something was wrong . WIthout that information , i wouldnt have notice it .
    So again thx for your valuable feedback .
    Next changes will be adding new bullet impact and flight sounds and ofc if u want more command voices for tanks or what u want .

Regards Zera
    Last edited by Zeraphinos; October 05, 2013 at 04:16 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast