Thread: Brilliant mod.. but CTD all the time?!

SenseiJT92's Avatar Decanus

Icon11 Brilliant mod.. but CTD all the time?!

Hi all,

I am running DLV 4.2 with the latest version of BB running. I have installed it correctly, and the campaign seems to run fine... up until ending a turn, at random intervals it will get to the Indie faction and then CTD. My log doesn't record why however as I have to CTRL ALT DELETE and kill Kingdoms.exe to ext the program after this. I also have the mini patch for 4.24 installed (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-21-06-2013-gt).

My campaign is currently with England and I am about 50 turns in. When loading the autosave it does seem to have registered the turn as ended, because the year advances, the problem with this is that I loose all events/messages from the start of that turn. Currently I am quicksaving before the end of each turn to avoid this but the problem still remains.

any clues?

one day's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Brilliant mod.. but CTD all the time?!

Donīt use autosave, itīs better, propably less CTDs. The file logs.txt is generated automatically in the folder ..\Medieval II Total War\logs. But you need a trace log not error log. You can change this in the file DLV_ext.cfg.
    Last edited by one day; August 22, 2013 at 06:17 AM.