Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bran Mac Born's LME Mod

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's LME Mod

i already run it lol ...and it help! im a fps hunter....i just cant bring me to lower the number of men....all of them are needed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ragimund Von Wallat View Post
    i already run it lol ...and it help! im a fps hunter....i just cant bring me to lower the number of men....all of them are needed lol
    LME has more diversity in units textures, so it takes more resources to load in battles.

so do you think it would be possible to ''dumb it down'' by someone who know about graphics? ...im a modder myself but i know positively nothing on graphics

I really like the mod I just started replaying Nalpeon after a long time away and campaign AI seems really good with your mod. I was hoping u could answear 2 questions for me:

1. I saw u made some adjustments to diplomacy. I am playing as France and am only around 10 turns in anyway I can't give away a region for free to either of my 2 protectorates. Anytime I try they reject my offer and I ask them for nothing in return (for free) I just want to make them stronger. Is this ur mod or regular LME. Around 3 turns early I have the gave the same region to one of them in return for them becoming my protectorate but they were wiped out by Austria shortly after so I relberated them and requonqured the lost territory. The region has bad PO cause I looted it could that be the reason for them declining. It's just really frustrating trying to figure out why any faction even AI would turn down a free region.

2. I notice AI Calvary always charge at the beginning of every battle on my last unit of my line way before the infantry even start to engage is their any way to prevent this since they lose their cav so quickly this way.

Like the mod a lot but can't take those attacks where enemy gather 3-4 full 20 unit armies and attacks one at a time until destroying mine...

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

General use the regular version on normal difficulty. Total War slaughter version can be killer.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I followed instructions but LME crashes everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I followed instructions but LME crashes everytime.
    I had the same problem, too. I solved it by copying the Bran-Files into the U_AI, so I have both modifications at the same time.

You made a minor but possibly HUGE typo on the first post..... You spelt what to put in the script file LEM not LME,

So a lot of people are probably just copy/pasting what to put in script file and its screwing everything up, This includes no sound at main menu.

For this mod to work you need to enable all mods you want in LME, start the game, then exit the game.

Then open the launcher, click edit user script file, add mod Bran_LME_mod.pack; NOT mod Bran_LEM_mod.pack; to top and SAVE it, notice LME and LEM?

Then click the button below edit user script which is "Start NTW manually".

This will launch the game with the LME configuration you chose and with this mod at the top of the load order, it should work.

If you accidently lauunch the game a different way you will need to follow these steps again as mod Bran_LME_mod.pack; will be removed from script file.

Patrician

corrected much thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    corrected much thanks.

how long has that typo been there for?

ok so im looking to download your mod. do i need to download lme first or just your file?

Patrician

Yes you do. It is a sub mod of LME.

Has anyone else had issues of the AI just marching.....straight towards your lines? No stopping to shoot they just keep yolo marching straight at you .

Patrician

UPDATE: New morale setting-Elite Units can help rally other units, Skirmishers all have Snipe and Stalk ability, Better naval invasions, better regional group defense, economy a bit harder for player. All versions updated, save game compatible.

THX!Is it compatible with Realism Core v5 for LME4 mod?

Patrician

No. You can try one or the other and then pick what works best for you.

I play its Mod on Hard/Hard with Prussians. The diplomacy is genuinly difficult. In the meantime all nations explained the war to me and do not create one it not peace to close. Are there recommended settings for diplomacy and battles?

Patrician

Normal campaign and Very Hard Battles.

Live2sculpt's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    No. You can try one or the other and then pick what works best for you.
    Hi Bran,
    Your comments in Darthmod re Sir Battleterrain brought me to LME and curious about LME as well as Sirloin's Realism Core.

To help save myself, and others, some personal time, could you comment on what YOU consider to be important differences between your BAI work and Sirloin's? Anything that Realism Core does that you like?