Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bran Mac Born's LME Mod

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's LME Mod

NEW: LOWER COST VERSION ALL UNITS HAVE LOWER RECRUITMENT COSTS AND UPKEEP. MADE FOR 40 UNIT ARMIES
    SEE POST #9

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    NEW: LOWER COST VERSION ALL UNITS HAVE LOWER RECRUITMENT COSTS AND UPKEEP. MADE FOR 40 UNIT ARMIES
    SEE POST #9
    Bran, wich version of your submod for LME most similar BAI in the Dartmod?
    and you recommend any mod for textures of units?

which version is most suitable for combatwhich version is most suitable for combat

Patrician

They all are similar you can use any...but best campaign use Super Slaughter version.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    They all are similar you can use any...but best campaign use Super Slaughter version.
    Thanks, Bran!

Hi Bran!
    Can you give me link to workable ESF editor (NTW version)?

Patrician

Patrician

Patrician

UPDATE: Lowered Hit Points on Star Fort Walls by 20%- All versions updated.

This mod works with all campaigns?(1805,1807,1812,etc)

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

I am just about to use your super slaughter edition and will report back if it has things better. I had two crashes using LME4 with some submods in the launcher and for some strange reason my camera just refused to work at one point could not move very strange. Anyway i shall give it a try now thank you bran.

Patrician

Any feedback?

Laetus

hi !

Fisrt, sorry for my bad English... I am French !

I play with SSV for 2 months now and it s very great ! Nice job !
    On the beginning I find H/H is too cheat because so many army for the AI but now I think It s ok ! A smooth campaign with France and very hard with russia because Austria and Prussia are at war with me after I take ottoman. I think I haven t good play my diplomacy. Now I understand we need to give gift to make your allies or friend happy and keep it.
    I start today a campaign with Spain. I already took Gibraltar and Portugal on turn 11. But a big revolt in Portugal now and I think I am in trouble because my armies is so hurt...
    I concentrate my golds on navy because I think it s the way to go with Spain. And after this revolt (If I can to manage it ) I will go to Sicily.

So, thank s a lot for your job Bran and I hope you will continue to upgrade your mod because he si fantastic and give a real challenge.

Ciao !

Hey Bran, I posted this on the main mod forum but I thought i'd ask you here. Why are my unit stats not increasing as they level up? Some of the minor factions like Denmark have a working veterancy system, but my units have the same accuracy, morale, reloading skill and such no matter how experienced they get. Is that intentional? It seems a shame, and kind of hurts my immersion.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

Patrician

UPDATE: Added NEW experience tables so units that get experience at lower level will get some stat bonuses. All versions updated.

Is the Mod compatible with
    Realism Core v5 for LME4 ?

And second aks:

have your Mod also fixed the Turn 35 Crash with prussia?

Libertus

hi, is it just me or does it seem the ai is too aggressive towards the player? when i was playing as denmark, Sweden, Russia, Austria all ended up with war at me within the first couple turns(I did not declare any offensive wars). but perhaps more disturbingly was when I was playing the kingdom of Italy and the british somehow marched two whole armies through france and through Switzerland completely unmolested just to lay siege to my capital while I was fighting Austria who somehow allied with the ottomans. this was on hard difficulty by the way. my experience is that hard difficulty is alright if you played large nations like france, but is completely bonkers if you start as a minor nation

Libertus

can i request a new post with altered unit upkeep somewhere between the original and post 9, basically one where nations that start with one settlement has enough cash to maintain just a single full stack. my main issue is the huge spike in unit upkeep between normal and hard difficulty which wasn't present in the vanilla LME
    Last edited by lordgeorgr141; July 28, 2019 at 05:43 AM.

Patrician

lorgeorgr141 play the campaign on Normal difficulty or get military alliances with military access and give gifts every turn to your allies-that will stop them from declaring war on you. Very Hard is bigged by CA in that all factions will declare war on you.

Hi, Bran, I played a lot of your submods on empire darthmod, you have there version called Lionheart with hard economy bit smaller armies / more development and a lot naval invasions witch makes trade important any chance to get something like that for LME ?? Economy and is aggression of AI is great, but more navy wars and trade with better income to make trade roads important, and bit smaller armies/ more development / feedback is from the first post top page version.

I was thinking, there is version for napoleon Darthmod call empire realism , if copy db tables from that pack to Your LME version, but only same tables are in LME, not for example stats and other, i saw that i Bran LME have only few tables and group formation if i will overwrite them with tables from empire realism it will work out ??? Empire realism looks very similar to one i was taking about in previous post.