Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bran Mac Born's LME Mod

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Bran Mac Born's LME Mod

For those who requested it- Bran Mac Born BAI and CAI settings for LME. More faction development and building,more faction expansion, naval invasions,bigger armies, better tech upgrades and research, new morale settings for a Action Packed Campaigns and BAI =more epic bloody battles Unpack into your Napoleon data folder. Add: mod Bran_LME_mod.pack; to the top of your user script. Have fun Play Hard Campaign/Expert Battles. Very Hard Campaign is well very dangerous! Feed back is most welcome 09/09/21

NEW Longer Battles- lowered the hit chances and raised hit points= battles now last 50% longer with lower casualties. by request.

HOW TO START THE MOD
    Start the La montée launcher, select your campaign & sub mods & start the game. Now close the game & launcher, Now add this to the top of your user script: mod Bran_LME_mod.pack; or mod Bran_LME_LB_mod.pack; (if using LB pack).
    Start the game in the normal way-DO NOT USE THE LME LAUNCHER
    This way all your mods will load.

WARS OF THE GODS-ANCIENT WARS https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=193736354
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; September 08, 2021 at 07:07 PM.

WarnerVH's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's LME Mod

Would somebody like to state what this AI mod actually does?

Patrician

Well it brings my BAI and CAI settings for my DarthMod sub mod DMN Edits for more coherent line battles and more aggressive campaign. Battles will play out differently. Factions develop upgrade buildings and expand better and there are more naval invasions. Also the campaign is a bit more difficult. So try it and find out.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; May 31, 2014 at 06:22 PM.

Patrician

NEW: TOTAL WAR SLAUGHTER VERSION
    EPIC MASSIVE ARMIES AND VERY AGGRESSIVE CAMPAIGN Prepare for the END OF DAYS build: 08/12/19

HOW TO START THE MOD
    Start the La montée launcher, select your campaign & sub mods & start the game. Now close the game & launcher, Now add this to the top of your user script: mod Bran_LME_mod_TVS.pack;
    Start the game in the normal way-DO NOT USE THE LME LAUNCHER
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; July 27, 2021 at 04:06 AM.

When I got time to play NTW and install LME I will give some feedback. (Will be quite a while in the future though)
    炸鸡

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    Any reports on how this is working out?
    For me, not very well.
    When I put it on the top of my mods, NTW crashes, and when I put it last, there is no sound.
    Senoji Baltų Religija I really really like Kitties <3

Patrician

NEWSUPER SLAUGHTER VERSION Most difficult and hard campaign with aggressive AI and massive and deadly battles. The AI is out for blood.Updated 08/12/2019

HOW TO START THE MOD
    Start the La montée launcher, select your campaign & sub mods & start the game. Now close the game & launcher, Now add this to the top of your user script: mod Bran_LME_mod_SSV.pack;
    Start the game in the normal way-
    DO NOT USE THE LME LAUNCHER
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; July 27, 2021 at 04:08 AM.

Great! Thx Bran!

Patrician

NEW: LOWER COST VERSION ALL UNITS HAVE LOWER RECRUITMENT COSTS AND UPKEEP. MADE FOR 40 UNIT ARMIES.
    07/24/19

HOW TO START THE MOD
    Start the La montée launcher, select your campaign & sub mods & start the game. Now close the game & launcher, Now add this to the top of your user script: mod Bran_LME_LC_mod.pack;

Last edited by Bran Mac Born; July 27, 2021 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    Well any reports or requests?
    Well, I finally got your mod working later. Having used it for awhile now, I'd say

1) The CAI movement is fantastic. I got some rather large battles going on now
    2) CAI recruitment needs wayy more infantry. Currently, it recruits far too many calv and artillery units.
    3) The BAI is acting kinda retarded, The keep trying to reform. Infantry rarely seems to form squares as well.

I hope my feedback helps
    Senoji Baltų Religija I really really like Kitties <3

Patrician

NEW: TRADE VERSION: AI will focus more on trade, naval recruitment, building strong navies,raiding trade routes and blockading ports. by request. 08/12/19

HOW TO START THE MOD
    Start the La montée launcher, select your campaign & sub mods & start the game. Now close the game & launcher, Now add this to the top of your user script: mod Bran_LME_TR_mod.pack;

Last edited by Bran Mac Born; July 27, 2021 at 04:18 AM.

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

i think its this ai pack causing this issue (or far more frequently than normal anyway). As far as the BAI goes its rather unsatisfactory, all the ai does is charge into melee with its infantry, every battle. They may as well not even have muskets.

To answer a previous reply, the ai form squares reasonable amount. If there are 3 line infantry units next to each other and I charge one, the other two do form square.

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Patrician

UPDATE: Made changes to kv rules, battle entities , projectiles. Made it match closer to my original settings instead of LME. If there was mass melee the reason was the range of the muskets. Increased range by 10% and now things work much better. If there is issues then I will release this in the full LME file instead as a seperate file as there might be conflicts causing strange behavior. update post 1
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; November 05, 2013 at 10:13 AM.

jazza's Avatar Libertus

the update has helped alot

Foederatus

Played a couple of custom battles on H and VH. I have to say that I am impressed. The AI doesn't sacrifice its general and I have had some long and drawn out battles with it. There are some bugs, however:

-The AI is still a little wonky and tends to correct its lines a little too often.

-Sometimes when it goes to shoot at my lines it shoots at them point blank.

-It has meleed some of parts of my line but not all at once. Usually at weak points. Still unsure if this is a part of the melee bug or a viable strategy the AI uses.

That said, the AI has had flashes of brilliance in the battles I've played. It will flank when the opportunity presents itself, routing units will reform and rejoin the fight quickly, and blobbing has been reduced (but not completely eliminated). Keep tweaking it, Bran, I think you're onto something!

Patrician

UPDATE: New BAI settings and Campaign settings too. AI factions will defend regions and expand more. New morale rules , new fatigue rules, better line coherence. More naval invasions. Post one. Try it out.

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Nice one Bran.

Currently, I play the Spanish campaign in 1815. I do not use UAI, only the original AI from the LME and I'm happy with the game. No favoritism of any of the mods. I just like the DMN, Napoleonic TW, but the LME offers me the most. Are your settings will be compatible with my save game or I need a new campaign?

Patrician

Save game compatible YES.

Thanks again for this one Bran! Gonna test soon!

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast