Thread: Completely lose control over units

Default Completely lose control over units

Hi, I'm experiencing the following problem while playing with SS6.4. With the Hardcore system sometimes I completely lose control of some units, and by completely i mean after the first charge and for the whole duration of the battle. This happens especially while in battles with only 1 unit (usually a general or family member). Furthermore, I'm always able to move a unit of which i've temporary lost control if I issue the order while having more then 1 unit selected, this is usefull to get cavalry out of the way right after a charge, but i don't think it is a wanted feature.

Default Re: Completely lose control over units

I dont like this feature either,first i thought its a bug i lost battles because could not withdraw my cavaly in time and got slaughtered because its just simply stupid to fight in melee longer than is needed where infantry has the upper hand,with this feature main advantage of cavalry meaning mobility of hit and run is gone.I appreciate this mod alot but this is the only thing i dont like about this mod.
    So what do i need to modify to make this feature gone?

Not use Hardcore.

You could also go through the script to see what makes the units unselectable (or however the thing works) and delete that part of the script.

Yeah reinstalling without without hardcore addon option did the trick.Now is much better.

IZ-Master's Avatar Centenarius

I been trying to run the hardcore addon but i dont lose control of units or anything. I installed on Americas vanilla campaign to test it out but no luck

Stainless Steel Beta Tester Version 6.0->6.1
    DarthMod 1.4 D: The Last Episode Beta Tester