Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Titanium - Faction Preview

Evalation's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Titanium - Faction Preview

Just a suggestion, have you guys thought about making the territory in northern Africa a little less, big.. I mean I know it can be done and still have alot of settlements on the map but I just dont see how conqureing a coastal city can grant you control of all of north africa.

just my 2 cents anyway. The rest of the mod is looking awesome, keep up the great work.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

Good job, friends. Keep it up.

I don't see the Mongols or the Timurids on the faction list. Have they been removed? why?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_Baratheon View Post
    I don't see the Mongols or the Timurids on the faction list. Have they been removed? why?
    The Time Frame of the Mod, the Mongols didn't arrive till later.

Really nice looking foward to this .

Viva la Rebellion is out now and Melooo182 seems exceedingly helpful in making his work compatible with other mods. My uneducated opinion is that incorporating it into Titanium would be better than giving Toulouse to the Crusader States

Andytheplatypus's Avatar Domesticus

Yes planning on using that. Already talked to Meloo about it.

Aragon should have their capital in Zaragoza. Pamplona was part of the Kingdom of Navarra.

As of right now I am thinking about combining both Leon-Castille and Aragon-Navarre into 1 faction and then re-adding Portugal. No we cannot have all 3 Factions. Thoughts?

Um no, at 1100 Zaragoza was still an independent Taifa, Aragon didn't conquer it until much after, while Aragon&Pamplona were under a single monarch, union that lasted at least 3 generations.

what i think xD

no seriously why would you want to do that? at least Portugal was a county vassal of Castile&Leon at the date, Aragon&Pamplona had a more important role in the 1100-1200 frame date IMO

I would love to have all 3 but right I remember Obotrites need a faction slot hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Melooo182 View Post
    Um no, at 1100 Zaragoza was still an independent Taifa, Aragon didn't conquer it until much after, while Aragon&Pamplona were under a single monarch, union that lasted at least 3 generations.

what i think xD

no seriously why would you want to do that? at least Portugal was a county vassal of Castile&Leon at the date, Aragon&Pamplona had a more important role in the 1100-1200 frame date IMO

I would love to have all 3 but right I remember Obotrites need a faction slot hehe
    Haha harsh. I guess we can have all 3 IF you can figure out how to get 32 factions. It is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Melooo182 View Post

what i think xD

In 1118, precisely, was conquered and established the capital of Aragón. 18 years since 1100, a life time

Likewise, Navarra had again a king of their own in 1134 when Alfonso I of Aragón died and the courts of Navarra decided to name García Ramírez of Pamplona king of Navarra.

I wouldn't make a Navarre-Aragon kingdom given it lasts only 34 years historically, and there are more than 300 years of game play after that, but I just give the data, then it's up to the mod creators.

Hello guys i was just wondering if it would be possible to play the last SS version but only with the reemergent faction script you created.
    In fact i mainly wait titanium for this script XD.
    Also if there's a mod that already implement it i'd be glad to know which one.
    Thanks a lot, i'm verry happy to see that this mod is not dead yet.

thank you very much man

Thank melooo he is the one who made it

Quote Originally Posted by Andytheplatypus View Post
    As of right now I am thinking about combining both Leon-Castille and Aragon-Navarre into 1 faction and then re-adding Portugal. No we cannot have all 3 Factions. Thoughts?
    First of all thanks for working in this mod, it seems fantastic!!
    I'm from catalonia and this idea of combine Leon-Castille and Aragon in one faction is sad for me
    I consider that Kingdom of Aragon had very importance in this years for be a alone faction
    Now days what you will do with this?
    Thanks!! and sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Apology View Post
    First of all thanks for working in this mod, it seems fantastic!!
    I'm from catalonia and this idea of combine Leon-Castille and Aragon in one faction is sad for me
    I consider that Kingdom of Aragon had very importance in this years for be a alone faction
    Now days what you will do with this?
    Thanks!! and sorry for my bad english
    Actually for first release we will be sticking with all original SS factions. We will then decide on what factions to add/remove 1 at a time.

Actually for first release we will be sticking with all original SS factions. We will then decide on what factions to add/remove 1 at a time.
    i approve this it will be sooner released

Thanks!! Amazing job!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast