Thread: Banderium Knights!!!!

Icon2 Banderium Knights!!!!

Non upgraded Banderium Knights are causing Kernel_data_inpage_error!!! I checked the HDD with chkdsk, no problems found. I also check the ram with Memory Diagnotics tool, no problems found either. Is the problem with the mod, because i didn't notice this when playing SS 6.4. Or is it just the hardware?

one day's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Banderium Knights!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kong Ming View Post
    Non upgraded Banderium Knights are causing Kernel_data_inpage_error!!! I checked the HDD with chkdsk, no problems found. I also check the ram with Memory Diagnotics tool, no problems found either. Is the problem with the mod, because i didn't notice this when playing SS 6.4. Or is it just the hardware?

Is it CTD before battle ? I think, that there is problem with 3D model - ee_chivalric_ knights. Do you know, how to edit file battle_models.modeldb ?
    Last edited by one day; August 16, 2013 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by one day View Post
    Is it CTD before battle ? I think, that there is problem with 3D model - ee_chivalric_ knights. Do you know, how to edit file battle_models.modeldb ?

It stucks in the loading screen for some minutes and then my PC crashes .

Yes i know how to edit it.

one day's Avatar Semisalis

Ok, first donīt forget back up your file. Find units royal_banderium and e_chivalric_knights. Definition part :

65 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/ee_chivalric_knights_lod0.mesh 121
    65 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/ee_chivalric_knights_lod1.mesh 1225
    65 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/ee_chivalric_knights_lod2.mesh 6400

change to :

64 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/e_chivalric_knights_lod0.mesh 121
    64 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/e_chivalric_knights_lod1.mesh 1225
    64 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/e_chivalric_knights_lod2.mesh 6400

Do the same with _ug1 :

68 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/e_chivalric_knights_ug1_lod0.mesh 121
    68 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/e_chivalric_knights_ug1_lod1.mesh 1225
    68 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/e_chivalric_knights_ug1_lod2.mesh 6400

and dismounted :

75 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/dismounted_e_chivalric_knights_lod0.mesh 121
    75 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/dismounted_e_chivalric_knights_lod1.mesh 1225
    75 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/dismounted_e_chivalric_knights_lod2.mesh 6400

79 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/dismounted_e_chivalric_knights_ug1_lod0.mesh 121
    79 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/dismounted_e_chivalric_knights_ug1_lod1.mesh 1225
    79 unit_models/_Units/EN_Pplate_Plate/dismounted_e_chivalric_knights_ug1_lod2.mesh 6400

Save changes and try it. Hope, it could help.

Thank you very much!! +Rep