Thread: Sheikah Campaign Bugged/Glitched

Default Sheikah Campaign Bugged/Glitched

Right, I'll keep this short.

Been playing 2.0 version of this game for a long time. Finally noticed the 3.0 version, so I downloaded and patched it. Upon playing the game however, I noticed something.

When playing the Sheikah in freeform campaign, they no longer act as the 'Sheikah'. Unlike the previous version, I am now able to take settlements and hold them, Hyrule pushes me around like a three legged dog and attacks me constantly, and the Shadow/Death stance is worthless. It has no effect on the game despite whatever option I take. I don't gain Kakariko and it doesnt effect anything. I can make interrogators if I build up my settlements and new guys are constantly added to the Cadre every few turns.

They've become less Sheikah and more of a regular faction.

I've tried the AUI, batch files, uninstalling and reinstalling and its all the same. No idea what I'm doing wrong, of if this is just a bug. Any idea whats going on?

Senator

Default Re: Sheikah Campaign Bugged/Glitched

I believe it's a bug with this version.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

A great bug then.

I like playing as the Sheikah.

Whats the point if they can´t hold any settlements..

i am having the same problem in 3.5.1

as sheikah i keep all the settlements i take, can't make watchtowers in hyrule territory and so on.

SirMark9's Avatar Tiro

The Sheikah Stances bug is known for versions 3.5 and 3.5.1. Essentially, while in Shadow Stance, when taking a settlement the Sheikah are supposed to "gift" the Settlement to Hyrule. However, this does not occur in the versions mentioned. The "gifting" is an intentional game mechanic to give the Sheikah their uniqueness in being assassins and assisting Hyrule from the shadows, they have no interest in holding territory unless if they go into Death Stance.

This bug is fixed for the "April Beta" for, presumably, the Summer Release. The quote below is from the HTW - Open Beta Feedback Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMark9
    Sheikah Stance Report:

Shadow and Death Stance seem to be working as intended. Shadow Stance tested up to Turn 5 and Death Stance up to turn 15. For Death Stance, I entered it immediately when given the option.

Shadow Stance:
    - "Gifts" to Hyrule occur during Hyrule's turn.
    -- Units, if any are present, are "evacuated" from the town.
    -- Multiple settlements are "gifted" in the same turn if applicable. (Tested with 2 settlements at once.)
    ** I have not yet tried testing building something or recruiting a unit while the settlement is under Sheikah control to see if something still occurs a turn or two later.
    ** I have also not tested against non-rebel factions.

Death Stance:
    - Kakariko conversion to Sheikah occurs immediately after going into Death Stance
    - Normal settlement construction and unit recruitment are present. The only issue is the Generals recruitment as stated above.