Thread: Let's Play: Silvan Elves Walkthrough!

Default Let's Play: Silvan Elves Walkthrough!

Here is my first PROPER Walkthrough on Youtube. Any criticism you guys can give me on my videos would be great! Please and thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxSqMsTfmbY That's the link and the video is here

I'm terrible with code on these forums, I would put up the video on the first video on the forums, but it's not working in Preview.

So I'm sorry but if you're truly curious, and you want to help a fellow person who enjoys this game and mod, click the link.

Default Re: Let's Play: Silvan Elves Walkthrough!

Quote Originally Posted by DatGrapeDrank View Post
    Here is my first PROPER Walkthrough on Youtube. Any criticism you guys can give me on my videos would be great! Please and thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxSqMsTfmbY That's the link and the video is here

I'm terrible with code on these forums, I would put up the video on the first video on the forums, but it's not working in Preview.

So I'm sorry but if you're truly curious, and you want to help a fellow person who enjoys this game and mod, click the link.
    It's a good first video!

I would try talking more about your strategy for the campaign/things that interest you that are relevant to your Let's Play etc etc. Once you get going the jibber jabber tends to just flow and people watch Let's Plays as much to hear the commentators talk as to watch gameplay. Good job though and thanks for sharing!

Thanks. I'll do better on my next one!

Silvan Elves Let's Play, Episode Two shall be up sometime later today! Most likely later at night, but will still be up today!

I hope you guys enjoy it when it's up. And also, I'm starting to record in bundles, so I'll upload daily now I think.

Hey guys, here is Episode Two! I'll be starting the upload for episode three soon enough!