Thread: Legion Commander Traits

Default Legion Commander Traits

I just noticed that RS 2.5 includes a cool legion commander trait - a trait that gives moral the legion when a general has it. The reason I just noticed it is I can't figure how it triggers ... ... Some of my governors have it and they've never commanded a legion. And not all of the legions seem to be available.

Any tips on how this works on how to trigger the trait? Thanks.

Default Re: Legion Commander Traits

This changes in 2.6 however.

"To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Post Hoc View Post
    This changes in 2.6 however.
    Thanks! Have some rep.

I'm guessing I have to build a fortress in all those cities, right? (By the way, where did you find that information? Is there a handbook somewhere I don't know about?)
    Last edited by Kenny Works; August 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM.

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

yea its somewhere on this forum but i cant find it no more
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

"To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

To detail - as last tested for v2.6 - all the Legion ancillaries are now gained from Roma only in sequence (as if the Emperor/Senate gave the commander the 'Flag') - so you can gain/keep/discard as you wish knowing that you can get them back as needed, or store on a spare character.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.