Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 183334353637383940414243

Thread: Faction Preview: The Easterlings of Rhun

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Default Re: Faction Preview: The Easterlings of Rhun

Hey everyone,
    Is there a way to restore the screenshots of the easterlings' units, they seem to be lost.
    I'm curious about certain of their troops.
    Thanks!

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

hi there mate, well met

you should probably try to contact DisgruntledGoat and ask him if he still has the original pictures, or otherwise you can try to have a look on the screenshot stickied thread in the main TATW forum, hopefully someone has posted some good Rhun screens (maybe.. or maybe not )

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Imageshack deleted all non premium accounts pictures!
    I lost more than 500 pics that way!
    In order to retreave the pictures you get an email by Imageshack informing you that they will restore your pictures the momment you will get a premium account!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Andytheplatypus's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Imageshack deleted all non premium accounts pictures!
    I lost more than 500 pics that way!
    In order to retreave the pictures you get an email by Imageshack informing you that they will restore your pictures the momment you will get a premium account!
    Yea thats why I switched to photobucket.... still ended up having to pay for an account. Too many people looking at my pictures.

Nothing is free but our work!

Question about the Easterlings. I have read the trilogy and have read silmarillion over a lengthly period of time. I have also read UFT. I know of the Variags and the Winriders and the Balcoth. But what source is their for this beautiful Golden Army/Dragon legions. I am not aware of this Loke-Rim thing and im wondering what the source is.

They are an awesome looking and powerfull fighting force in the game either way. The Easterners won the battle of Dale then killed Brand And Dain before the gates of Erebor then besieged them during the war. They were obviously a powerfull force. But did this Loke-Rim exist?

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

They were a deliberate addition by the team, based on regiments sighted close to the Black Gate by Frodo, Sam & Gollum in TTT at PJ's adaptations. So no, like many oterwise beautiful things that crept into TATW at various times, they exist only because some member or the other thought "Hell, we can have those badass looking guys in the mod, let's give them some cool sounding names too and get done with it" or "Why not putting Anglosaxon names at Dale's units?", or "Let's make another orcish faction in the Misty Mts as we can't make the existing one viable without allies in the neighborhood" etc etc

Got ya. I thought the easterlings marching in the black gate in the movie looked fantastic and they are one of the coolest units in tatw. The dragon legions are a nightmare to fight as well.

Great addition and it feels like it is authentic in Tolkiens world

Best leather lamellar I seen so far in M2TW models.
    May I use it in the models I am making?

Quote Originally Posted by paleologos View Post
    Best leather lamellar I seen so far in M2TW models.
    May I use it in the models I am making?
    Let me put it this way:
    I intend to use this leather lamellar texture in the models I am making, with credits of course, unless the author of those says he does not want me to do so.
    Last edited by paleologos; October 08, 2014 at 12:02 AM.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You should contact the creator if you want to use something: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/membe...isgruntledGoat