Thread: How can I make a faction Horde

Default How can I make a faction Horde

Hi i love this mod, its one of the best i played but i miss the hording ability for the factions, I just wanted to know if it is possible to make a faction horde like in vanilla BI, i know i have to edit the sm_factions file but i dont know what i have to add there so the faction can horde, can any one help me with this. :hmmm:

Default Re: How can I make a faction Horde

It looks pretty complicated, there's a guide here. The big problem would be adding horde units, I guess you could try enabling the old ones or something...

ATW doesn't use horde functionality AFAIK because it isn't really historical for any of the factions, it's really more for representing nomadic/migratory peoples like the Huns etc.

Antagonist
    "is ait an mac an saol"

"If you grow tired of how you live, then follow me, and we will show you a different way."

Arthurian: Total War
    Wrath of the Norsemen
    Viking Invasion II

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

We did think about this but it would probably affect a lot the balance.

I know it might not be acurate or unbalanced but i loved seeing hordes around :tooth: , i edited the sm_factions txt, hope it wont crash, do i need to put anything on the units that i will use as hordes, if so what text file do i have to edit??

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

export_descr_units.txt, you will have to give hording hability to some of your units.

Ok i done, thx alot for your help guys