Thread: Historical (custom) Scenario based off a Battle of mine I posted at screenshot thread. Battle of Shanyue Mountains.

Nick The Hun's Avatar Foederatus

Default Historical (custom) Scenario based off a Battle of mine I posted at screenshot thread. Battle of Shanyue Mountains.

I made a Historical (custom) Scenario based off a Battle of mine I posted at screenshot thread.
    The Battle of Shanyue Mountains.

More custom battles!!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=4027
    Last edited by Nick The Hun; August 11, 2013 at 04:54 PM.

Default Re: Historical (custom) Scenario based off a Battle of mine I posted at screenshot thread. Battle of Shanyue Mountains.

This is Interesting. How did you save the file to do this? Did you just save the game on campaign during the attack screen?

Default Re: Historical (custom) Scenario based off a Battle of mine I posted at screenshot thread. Battle of Shanyue Mountains.

I went to the Battle Editor. Main Menu > Options > Battle Editor.
    I saved screenshots so.

never tried battle editor.

It's pretty fun, i'm trying to make a battle scenario with Dong Zhuo taking over Luoyang and the emperor

If i can get my custom settlement of Shi shui gate to work i want to make a historical battle of Hu Lao Gate...

Hmm Dong Zhuo gives an error for some reason.

Oh that's a great one

More custom battles!!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=4027
    Last edited by Nick The Hun; August 11, 2013 at 04:52 PM.

How did you enable the battle editor ?

In the main selection screen, go to Options - Battle Editor

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

The battle editor is enabled, a map is provided - simply go into 'Options' where it is listed at the bottom.

yeah i know but it only works for me with loading some of the battles but it goes back to menu if i continue after selectioning at the map and changing to summer / winter

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by BFMSAND View Post
    yeah i know but it only works for me with loading some of the battles but it goes back to menu if i continue after selectioning at the map and changing to summer / winter
    Go to Option> BattleEditor> Load Game> Chose random files> Add Army and stuff> Save> Voila it fix it

I try to get Liu Bei or Zhangfei Character Model on battle editor but it seems they don't show it once I load in Historical mode. Rather showing the captain Liu Bei to a regular captain.
    There is a way to get it work?

It isnt working for me with the steam loader. I cant select enable battle editor. Its grayed out. Im also having the same problem right now with testing my custom settlment. I cant use the .bat file to test my mod as the loader screen overrides it. Steam is annoying for modding med 2

Blog Entries

The battle editor is already enabled, simply click on it's menu panel in 'Options'
    RotK hasn't got a BATt file anymore - it's an EXE, based on the ModStarter.

Edit: you need to create a data\world\maps\battle folder to get the editor going - I'll make provision for that in the next patch
    Last edited by Gigantus; August 12, 2013 at 09:26 PM.

To run other mods i got the launcher and it seems to overide your exe. Everytime i click it it brings up the launcher

Blog Entries

Read through the description of the ModStarter - it simulates the launcher. You will only know that you are using the ModStarter because of the small, black DOS window popping up for a short moment. As long as you use the desktop shortcut the RotK installation provided you will be using the ModStarter.

Cheek my edit about the battle folder. ^