Thread: Elephants fix

Default Elephants fix

Hi there!
    I want to start a roman campaign (0 turns) without a single error but i need to know how to decrease the armor of the tanks, I mean elephants
    JPEmpire is gone!Sauron will conquer all TWC!!!! BUT I can also enjoy the mods (yes I have a computer don't judge Mordor ok?)
    Recommended Mods:
    EUROPA BARBARORUM 2,ROMA SURRECTUM 2,RISE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS,STAINLESS STEEL
    AND
    Dark Lord simulator (Third Age)

Josura's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Elephants fix

Quote Originally Posted by jpempire View Post
    Hi there!
    I want to start a roman campaign (0 turns) without a single error but i need to know how to decrease the armor of the tanks, I mean elephants
    Just wait few hours/days for 2.6 (2.7). The patch will fix many things including OP elephants :-)

Or else edit the export_descr_units.txt relevant to your campaign and set the sec_stat_armor's first number of all elephants to 1 or 5, instead of 20 or 48 (Indian Cataphracts, ugh).
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana...

Sertorio's Avatar Domesticus

My advice is that you wait for 2.6 for playing the Romans. It will also fix the elephants, but that as posted it can be edited, though 1 or 5 for sec_stat_armor is too low.Bear in mind that some campaigns have their own EDU file and that is the one you will need to edit.
    Texture works by Sertorio, banner courtesy of Joar

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE