Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: HAN ZHI SHANG v1.03 Released!

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Default Re: HAN ZHI SHANG v1.03 Released!

At the moment that's all I found, unless you get Baidu dl manager...Alternatively, an authorization to upload the translation patch has been asked, when the approval will be given (hopefully soon enough) I shall release it with the mod in one shot

Quote Originally Posted by Seba14 View Post
    At the moment that's all I found, unless you get Baidu dl manager...Alternatively, an authorization to upload the translation patch has been asked, when the approval will be given (hopefully soon enough) I shall release it with the mod in one shot
    I think that should post a link mediafre for this mod

Looks like Hotfile is down...here is a link while waiting an 'official' one

link to cracked version removed
    please help me unzip it. I can't unzip beacuse error winrar diagnostic messages or for me a link other dowload. I dowloaded it about 4times that can't unzip be it
    Last edited by Gigantus; December 14, 2013 at 02:04 AM.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

6GB - that's the cracked version if I am not mistaken - links removed.

please for a link baidu or medifire to can dowload this mod

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Hi Gigantus...I carrefuly chose the link, it's HZS on it's own, MTW2 cracked is around 8Go I think...[IMG]httwp://www.sendspace.com/file/af43ju[/IMG]

However, it doesn't matter that much since Hzs's team should re upload their mod, and here we shall have an exclusive Twcenter version anytime soon

Hi Gigantus...I carrefuly chose the link, it's HZS on it's own, MTW2 cracked is around 8Go I think...[IMG]httwp://www.sendspace.com/file/af43ju[/IMG]

However, it doesn't matter that much since Hzs's team should re upload their mod, and here we shall have an exclusive Twcenter version anytime soon
    I want play faction the hun in Han Zhi Shang mod 1.03. Please help me a this problem and I want play all faction in han zhi shang 1.03. You can help me be not

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

English translation please and thank you

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Hi Everyone

Here is a first version of a translation patch, thanks to Seether from Rise of Three Kingdoms team, whose work has been largely utilized so far

Please bear in mind that this is a first shot for the game to be at least playable only, another patch that modifies the script, add some events/videos and enhance the translation is being done right now, therefore shall be released soon enough

Last but not least, Rotk team had put a lot of work into their project, and should have the respect it deserves, so no savage giving away of this work

Thanks to all at Rotk Team and Twcenter for your help, enjoy !

http://www.filedropper.com/text

Hi Seba14, can u up this file again? it does not work. Thx

please for a link other link on is not work

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Hi

Here is the Text Folder that you need to replace (I suggest however to keep a copy of the original just in case)

I'm focusing on Shu so I didn't try on the other factions yet but it should be ok...

Last but not least, the original script is somehow quite messy, so I'm writing a new one that would intend to stick to the San Guo Zi, and I'm on the ChiBi event nowadays, so a first full 'Shu edition' shall be released soon (all those scripts/events writing is a pain in the $%^)

Thanks to Rise of Three Kingdoms Team for lending part of their material, enjoy !

http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/61398965/file.html

HZS's Avatar Laetus

HZS's Avatar Laetus

The new downloads link is include three part:
    Hanzhishang 1.03
    Hanzhishang 1.03 path 0809
    Hanzhishang 1.03 path Large city

This mod is great
    Last edited by pawel0482; January 11, 2014 at 01:15 PM.

Plz someone give full translation to version 1.03 because some thing are just descripted as unknown text or ???, plzzz help

Hi, tks for the hard work. Playing as Cao Cao crashes after Tao Qian's Crusade.

I am guessing its the translation as reverting to the chinese text solved the crash.

The log file contains errors like:

01:00:00.148 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/hanzhishang/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 25, column 21
    Could'n find description string for trait(LvBuzhinv) level(LvBuzhinv_desc)

BTW can I have the link for chinese fonts for the game? all my texts end up in "????" Many thanks!

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Hi there

Thank you for the info, are there any other issues you noticed so far ?

I'm currently improving the translation and shall release a new version soon enough, any feedback is welcome

As to the Chinese font I'm not sure since on the European version of Mtw2 they do not appear (although I run Win7 chinese)
    Last edited by Seba14; January 14, 2014 at 12:28 PM.

Hi seba tks once again for the translation .

ATM for the other factions, it will crash just after the first event, crusade against dong Zhuo. Like the above problem it can be solved by saving the game just before it, exiting then copying the Chinese text back , then going in game to end the turn, then exiting the game again to copy the English text back.

however once loaded the characters names will be messed up. Eg: most of cao cao generals will be named cao song. Sun jians will mostly be ranamed to Cheng pu.

for the Chinese font, I read we need them to place into data/fonts. A pity really as I am Chinese and don't mind playing the game as it is, although my proficiency is not that high

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Thanks, most welcome

Actually my 'export_descr_character_traits.txt' is in english, so if you have the chinese version I'm interested, alternatively, as I was re-writing many parts of the script (Available for test if you feel like), I had a lot of problems with this Dong Zhuo Crusade

However, I will look into it and shall get back to you shortly
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problametic file is Historic_events.txt You need to replace it with the original file and delete the .BIN

I will upload a clean enhanced version asap and this is the Mtw2/Data/Fonts I have, though I never tried the trick it might work:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/oehumk
    Last edited by Seba14; January 14, 2014 at 05:23 PM.