Thread: Belgian Army

Default Belgian Army

Hello all ! I have a question... Will the Belgian Army be playable in Campaign or Skirmish in 5.0 ?

Default Re: Belgian Army

yes they are

Cool ! And have they some special units ?

Yeah, they're one of the 11 factions that received a full historical roster.
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Will the Finnish Army be playable, or Finland itself?

"Stand by me, my brave grenadiers!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Sama View Post
    Yeah, they're one of the 11 factions that received a full historical roster.
    What are the other factions receiving full historical rosters?

The Vengur's Avatar Bloodthirsty Lunatic

Quote Originally Posted by NEILHEEL View Post
    Will the Finnish Army be playable, or Finland itself?
    The campaign begins in 1914, since Finland was a part of the Russian empire it will not be playable and there were few Finns in the Russian army during the war so there will probably not be any units.
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    I might have inherited the stature and alcohol consumption of our ancestors, but Vengur got the ruthless, psychopathic bloodlust.
    Quote Originally Posted by s.rwitt View Post
    New rule: -one player each session will be designated the "Vengur Handler". It is like a dog handler in real life but you have to also pay attention to where his weapon is pointed at all times, make sure he does not have access to a parachute while in a chopper, keep him from running into buildings which the rest of the squad is currently suppressing, etc. An AGM/ACE compatible leash has been added to VAS.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vengur View Post
    The campaign begins in 1914, since Finland was a part of the Russian empire it will not be playable and there were few Finns in the Russian army during the war so there will probably not be any units.
    I think the best solution in the game would be to add in Grand Duchy of Finland as Russia's protectorate, We were almost independent from Russian Empire since 1809 when Swedish rule changed to Russian one. However during the early 1900's Russia started "russification" which started the Finnish independence movement. I would love Finland even as a nation which comes after rebellion.

Is Mannerheim included in the mod as Russian General? He was commander of Russian cavarly formations in World War One.