Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Great War | CRASHING IN BATTLES? | Custom Mappack Memory Usage/Trench Placement Advice

Domesticus

Default Re: The Great War | CRASHING IN BATTLES? | Custom Mappack Memory Usage/Trench Placement Advice

Cancelled...
    Last edited by Crociato78; March 04, 2015 at 10:24 PM.

Default Re: The Great War | CRASHING IN BATTLES? | Custom Mappack Memory Usage/Trench Placement Advice

Quote Originally Posted by mittanan123 View Post
    I have a bit of a problem with the Artillery pieces in this mod. For some reason, when I select Artillery, or just have artillery in general, the game crashes. Usually only whenever I select the artillery or otherwise it just CTDs randomly.

The same thing happens to me... Although sometimes it crashes for no reason, for example when I'm watching my artillery hitting the enemies, or I'm just scrolling through the battle map. But most of times, is the same thing as mittanan mentioned. Does anyone know a fix?

"Mankind must establish an end to the war, or the war will establish an end to mankind" - John F. Kennedy

raistlinmajere8's Avatar Ordinarius

I cant get past late april 1915 as Britain. I've crashed 4 times in a row now, same turn every single time. Not sure how I could have installed wrong, its just copy and paste and run a launcher under admin.

Is the mod just dead? I've read tens of posts about people CTD'ing during campaign turns, repeatedly, on the same turn, unable to get past it. And I've yet to see any sort of response from anyone that is of any help in fixing the issue.

Installing it in this particular manner saved me from many crashes guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taPs-umWDKM

TotalFarce's Avatar Laetus

I have yet to see the battle scared map that appears in the mod, so far just basic maps. Also,, trenches? Nah, just line up your guy in a light infantry position and let the enemy come to you. The enemy still uses Napoleon logic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12