Thread: RSM Version 1.2.1 Download and Installation information, 2015-03-08 (sound fix added)

Icon3 RSM Version 1.2.1 Download and Installation information, 2015-03-08 (sound fix added)

Use the information in this thread to download the mod and unpack it on your harddrive. The mod is also available in the Steam Shogun 2 Workshop (only 1.2!!!) meaning that you can skip the information below.

RSM 1.2 is the version that shall be used for playing the FoTS campaign because Bow Ashigaru (Shogun2 unit) sound is corrupt even after employing the
    Sinfonia Semplice sound fix.

RSM 1.2.1 is the version that shall be used for playing the RoTS and Standard Shogun2 campaigns because Bow Ki (FotS unit) sound is corrupt even after employing the Sinfonia Semplice sound fix. However the Bow Ashigaru sound is fixed in RSM 1.2.1!

Download Links RSM 1.2:

Mediafire: Here
    Depositfiles: Here
    Gamefront: Here

A Sinfonia Semplice sound fix pack for RSM 1.2 standalone installation is available here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/li09...S2TW_Mod_Files.

Download Links RSM 1.2.1:
    Mediafire: Here
    Depositfiles: Here
    Gamefront: Here

A Sinfonia Semplice sound fix pack for RSM 1.2.1 standalone installation is available here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/li09...S2TW_Mod_Files.

RSM Installation Information:

Extract the file you downloaded to your data folder. Win8 and Win7 path example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War SHOGUN 2\data. RSM is activated using CA's Mod Manager along with the Sinfonia Semplice sound fix pack.

Special Submods:

The submods must be downloaded and the files extracted to your data folder. The submods overwrite the features included in the RSM main pack and do not require a user script entry

Credits:
    Thanks to CA for making their Shogun 2 development tool public available.
    Thanks to to crux3D fo making Sinfonia Semplice available
    Thanks to daniu for maintaining the latest version of Pack File Manager.
    Thanks to BullGod for allowing me to include his Portuguese uniforms

Thanks to Demokritos for allowing me to include his ACC Mod

Default Re: RSM Version 1.2.1 Download and Installation information, 2015-03-08 (sound fix added)

doesn't work on the latest version.

Default Re: RSM Version 1.2.1 Download and Installation information, 2015-03-08 (sound fix added)

Quote Originally Posted by donpenguin View Post
    doesn't work on the latest version.
    I do not see any problems with the latest version of the game. I tested the mod on all campaigns. It is possible that suddenly appear hidden, unreported bugs, but it can be related to the vanilla game
    Last edited by Mattias Tannhäuser; February 29, 2016 at 01:35 PM.

mhawari's Avatar Miles

it this work for expanded mod?

I doubt, one reason is that Extended Japan Mod changes the startpos.esf and increased the number of turns per year to 12.

mhawari's Avatar Miles

maybe you should to combine your mod with japan expanded, oh but i really appreciate because this one is very great for me thanks you so much Mattias

Sound fix still doesn't fix ashigaru still making gun noise.

I think you can delete the tables except the "unit stats land tables" and the "unit tables" first, then run the sinfonic semplice ,and leading-in the all tables you delete at last, then the sounds should be fixed. I am not sure if it really works, but I do fixed the sounds by this way in my mods.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader