Thread: Hyrule Historia Issues

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Hyrule Historia Issues

So I'm loving these missions, but I've found a few errors in them:

First:

When I start any mission in the Hyrule Historia, the game starts paused with the black letterboxing over the screen. Every time I have to go to the menu and switch it from Battle HUD to Minimal HUD, or Min to Battle back to Min, just so I can get the UI and unpause the mission. I'm not sure if I'm missing some sort of start option, but with no UI to start the match it seems like this is the only way to get it going. The Letterboxing disappears once I unpause the game.

Second:

Missions 1, 2, and 3 all activate their end cinematics once I achieve my goal but once it's done there is nothing I can do it seems. The scene plays, but I still can hover over my units (can't see them though), and the battle isn't over. I know I beat them, but I have to go and exit the battle each time resulting in an Unresolved instead of Victory. It's not the lack of computer telling me I won, but rather I feel like I'm missing some script to actually end the mission without having to open up the menu.

Third:

The opposite of issue #2 happens on Mission 4. In this situation I quickly routed every moblin unit on the second part of the mission, then used a flaming trebuchet shot to seemingly one shot Demise (this could have been just me missing all my other ranged units peppering him). However, since he died and every other unit was routed, I think the game considered that to be a regular victory where I got the victory screen and no cinematic played.

Default Re: Hyrule Historia Issues

Hello!

First: You can just hit 'p' to unpause the game after the start cinematic plays. This is a common complaint, though, so there should probably be some sort of reminder that you can do this.

Second: I actually didn't notice this one way or another, so I can't comment.

Third: I had the same experience here. No cinematic played after defeating Demise.

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Hyrule Historia Issues

Thanks for the response D_E. I kind of bought this game for mods and haven't played it very much so I didn't know that you could pause/unpause with P.