Thread: No kids!!

Default No kids!!

It's 1325 & my HRE is the strongest power in the World, ruling over 29 prosperous regions. The Mongols have been beaten back with the help of my brave allies Novgorod & the Cuman Khanate. The Outremer has also been reclaimed from the Fatimids. Everything would've been rosy but for the fact that my generals are not having any kids.

Ever since the Ruling family changed (Hohenstaufens killed themselves off by only having daughters), there have been a total of 3 births in over 25 years. It's not like I have too many generals either- I've never had more than 15 at a time & all of them are married & of age. I've tried everything- including cheats. Just how can I rectify this???

Default Re: No kids!!

First off, read my posts in this thread, they will be of use to you.
    Can you also post a screenshot of your family tree and place in some pointers to the people who are of your original family, who are adopted, who are married in(aka you had a non agent princess and she had a offer to be married). If you also have recruited generals, count up how many of them you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Fair enough about your family values preventing you from drinking, my family values prohibit me from not drinking.