Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are Lui Bei missions, and are there any for Sun Ce or Cao Cao ?

Default Re: What are Lui Bei missions, and are there any for Sun Ce or Cao Cao ?

speaking of other missions,
    I am playing as Lu Bu and I got a mission to kill Yuan Shu because he declared himself emperor. I sent an army straight there (few turns away) next turn i get a pop saying "were disappointed you failed mission" so im like ok wth, relogg last save, and it doesnt say a turn limit. I play a few more turns and realize the mission is gone again, no pop up ? and i can see Yuan Shu is still in his capital city, any idea whats going on here? i was really looking forward to completing this, felt pretty awesome like a calling to Hulao gate coalition or something

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: What are Lui Bei missions, and are there any for Sun Ce or Cao Cao ?

This could be faulty parameters in descr_missions, eg the mission terminates when he goes into hiding. Could you upload the file together with the imperial_script file?

ah, u dont have the files handy yourself anymore :-p

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtwfnOFUrh4IgV78K-swCzpX70Wq
    Last edited by Havie; May 31, 2017 at 04:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Nope, I guess he either died naturally or got killed by someone else - the expire_on_hide_disabled line is present which prevents the mission from failing if he hides.

hi there having trouble finishing the ba shu mission as cant find two of the settalments the last two on the list to capture? any help would be great

Blog Entries

If you run the mission info again (click mission button) you should be able to get another 'tour' of the targets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12