Thread: THERA, Legacy of the Great Torment Nominated for the 2012 Modding Awards

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Default THERA, Legacy of the Great Torment Nominated for the 2012 Modding Awards

Greetings Guardians of THERA,

As an organizer of this event I am honored to inform you that some players have nominated your mod in this year's event.
    Therefore, I humbly invite you to come forward & nominate your work by creating a thread in the Nominations sub-forum, since Version 4 was released in 2012.

Please use the form below & fill out the categories in which you think your work and you qualify:
    Spoiler for Form for M2TW
    Code:
    [fieldset]
    [B]Medieval II Total War[/B]
    [B]Favourite Mod Awards[/B]
    Categories:
    ●All-time favourite:
    ●Battle gameplay:
    ●Strategic gameplay:
    ●3D Art & Design:
    ●2D Art & Design:
    ●Music and SFX:
    ●Historical or lore friendly:
    ●Sub-mod or Addon:

[B]Favourite New Mod Awards[/B]
    Categories:
    ●New mod:
    ●New sub-mod:

[B]Favourite Modder Awards[/B]
    Categories
    ●Coder:
    ●Scripter:
    ●Mapper:
    ●2D artist:
    ●3D artist:
    ●Composer:
    ●Videographer:
    ●Historical/Lore writer:
    ●Tool maker:
    ●Tutor:

[/fieldset]

You can read the full details about the event & the categories it has (which are shown above in the M2TW form) in this thread. If you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to PM me.

PS: The nomination phase ends in 11th of August, 2013.

Your humble servant
    Derpy Hooves (Modding Awards Committee)

Default Re: THERA, Legacy of the Great Torment Nominated for the 2012 Modding Awards

Congratulations to the Thera devs for the nomination!

I hope that this will breathe some new life into this board, since the activity here seems to be quite low for the past few months.

Default Re: THERA, Legacy of the Great Torment Nominated for the 2012 Modding Awards

Excellent, congratulations! I am slowly creeping back to Total War in anticipation of Rome 2, so now I have extra motivation to play Thera again (too much Civ 5 lately)

Congratulations on the nomination guys! Obviously a good choice by whoever nominated it.

Torvus's Avatar Campidoctor

I fully support this idea. makes me wish my graphics card hadn't crapped out.

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Congrats TFON. Thera deserves to win in a couple categories at least. Best mod i have ever played.

Indeed, Thera is my go-to. Variety, balance, excellent models, fun lore and a campaign that is actually quite challenging. I hope some awards are on the way!