Thread: Who can do this?

Default Who can do this?

I wonder if there is anyone here who can do for me what I was thinking of.
    I am in the 4th year now (Latin-Maths) and on our schooldiary (A4) we can paste any kind of things we want. My friends all have something of Futurama or such. THey don't know Hegemonia City states and they all think Vanilla is the best (!?).
    So... it may be a strange question but is there anyone who can make an A4 (standard size) wallpaper of hegemonia City states???

If there is anyone who can do this, I'll pray ten times a day to the gods for thanking you for your help.

Quinctius.

Default Re: Who can do this?

Come on is there really nobody who can do this little job?
    I misjudged you people a little bit maybe...

...thanks...

Quinctius.

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Im afraid team members simply dont have the time to do something like this atm, as we are gettin further on with the mod more little jobs need doing, especialy as the 2d team members are also members of the skinning team.
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

I could knock one up this weekend if I get bored. Is there anything in particular you want to see on it?

Assuming I have the teams permission to reuse posted graphics of course.
    "...a man may not account himself a true son of Athens until he has been exiled and condemned to death!" -- Euryptolemus, Steven Pressfield's Tides of War
    "Be sure to give the elephants their emetics in good time. I do not want my chariot slowed by giant turds."
    -- Julius Caesar, HBO's Rome

Hi theBigSalad,

I think there is no copyright on the team's pics :hmmm:

So what I want to see on it?
    uhm certainly the bar of Hegemonia ( the one they always use when beginning a preview) and some nice hoplites... and the name of the mod in big.

Thanks for your attention,

Quinctius.

ozz's Avatar Tiro

Hey guys, we had some Hegemonia wallpapers made ages ago, check them out in this thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44225

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsalad
    Assuming I have the teams permission to reuse posted graphics of course.
    If they're for personal use only and not used in another mod, of-course you have the team's permission.

''ΑΝΔΡΩΝ ΕΠΙΦΑΝΩΝ ΠΑΣΑ ΓΗ ΤΑΦΟΣ'' - ΘΟΥΚΥΔΙΔΗΣ
    Hegemonia Website here, Hegemonia Forum here

Looks like you have a nice collection there Quinctius
    "...a man may not account himself a true son of Athens until he has been exiled and condemned to death!" -- Euryptolemus, Steven Pressfield's Tides of War
    "Be sure to give the elephants their emetics in good time. I do not want my chariot slowed by giant turds."
    -- Julius Caesar, HBO's Rome

Cool. thanks. Only my printer wasted much inkt on a strange print!

Quinctius.