Thread: Immediate campaign crash[Solved&Closed]

Default Immediate campaign crash[Solved&Closed]

I am really enjoying this great mod, but I have encountered a problem that prohibits me from playing. One time when I launched the launcher and clicked CS to run the game as the confederate states, I was prompted with a warning message saying that there were files in the data folder that belonged neither to ACW or Vanilla. I do not have any other mods installed. Every time I launched the game after this warning message came up, I was able to enter my campaign, but once I ended the turn the game crashed towards the end of the union's turn. I exited the launcher, instructing it to ready vanilla for the next launch. I then launched the launcher again so that it would ready the files for ACW again. I did this in hopes that it would remove whatever was in the data folder that was causing the problem. Then, I launched the mod with no warning prompt. However, as soon as I loaded my campaign, it crashed immediately. This is a really awesome mod; I hope I can get it working soon.

Default Re: Immediate campaign crash

Actually, I am beginning to realize that this is only a problem with that one save game. I guess I'll have to give up on that one. Not too bad though, I wasn't that far in.

Default Re: Immediate campaign crash