Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1025262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: NFL Discussion Thread

Default Re: NFL Discussion Thread

Turns out that this hit...

...was totally legal, says NFL sources. Baker, in turn, won't receive a suspension.

Down 24-7 at halftime, are you ing kidding me?!?

Defense has gone back to being their craptastic selves once again.

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Eli won't thrive in a west coast offense? Enjoy being proved wrong for 3 straight weeks, doubters. That INT call tonight was total BS by the way. He should be 5 TDs to no INTs right now.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

'Skins are ing humiliating right now. Down 38-14...at home, doesn't get much worse.

Good to know they've hit rock bottom, means we don't have to expect much.

jukeness's Avatar Domesticus

Last couple games have really taken the excitement I had after the Rams game away, but with Teddy starting today, it's back on.

Great debut, Teddy couldnt have done any better.

Adar's Avatar Just doing it
    Civitate

Are there different regulations with religious and non-religious celebrations in NFL?

The Swedish tabloid interpretation of Husain Abdullah getting flagged is a bit contradictionary.

As admirable the 'Skins effort was against Seattle (much closer than I thought), and as great as they were containing Lynch, they forgot to contain one person. Russell Wilson. Dude almost singlehandedly beat Washington by himself, because your defense is s--- when you let the opposing QB lead the team in rushing

Washington's just so mindbogglingly bad, there's no sense in defending them.

It'd be best for them to lose out, because they're playing for draft position now, nothing more.

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by HunterKYA View Post
    Washington's just so mindbogglingly bad, there's no sense in defending them.

It'd be best for them to lose out, because they're playing for draft position now, nothing more.
    How you feel about RG3 vs Andrew Luck now, buddy? Oh I was so right, two years ago. I remembered you and all the haters, and here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by NaptownKnight View Post
    How you feel about RG3 vs Andrew Luck now, buddy? Oh I was so right, two years ago. I remembered you and all the haters, and here we are.
    If this is supposed to act as a kind of 'I told you so,' it's far too late for that. I learned to eat my words about Griffin a while back, seeing how mediocre he's become.

Washington's become the butt of so many jokes of late, well deserved I might add, that I've become numb in trying to defend them, because in the end, it's not worth it. But Indy's had the privilege of having arguably one of the Top 5 QBs of all-time and Luck back-to-back, and have hardly known.a terrible season for nearly 20 years, which isn't too bad.

Nothin on Bridgewater

Quote Originally Posted by HunterKYA View Post
    If this is supposed to act as a kind of 'I told you so,' it's far too late for that. I learned to eat my words about Griffin a while back, seeing how mediocre he's become.

Washington's become the butt of so many jokes of late, well deserved I might add, that I've become numb in trying to defend them, because in the end, it's not worth it. But Indy's had the privilege of having arguably one of the Top 5 QBs of all-time and Luck back-to-back, and have hardly known.a terrible season for nearly 20 years, which isn't too bad.
    16 years, missed playoffs twice in that span. And now were at the door to a SB appearance for the first time since 09'. Plus it was sweet being vindicated with Luck outplaying Peyton and his Broncos in their house.

Juke, Bridgewater is going to give you guys a bright future. I laugh to this day at Houston for passing him up.

16 years, missed playoffs twice in that span. And now were at the door to a SB appearance for the first time since 09'. Plus it was sweet being vindicated with Luck outplaying Peyton and his Broncos in their house.

Juke, Bridgewater is going to give you guys a bright future. I laugh to this day at Houston for passing him up.
    Also, I hope you guys are doing well these past few years. Miss our discussions honestly, idk why I dont get on here anymore probably because I discovered Reddit and dont play any TW games right now (I play Dota 2 and WoW if anyone here wants to play one of those with me). Anyways, u/usmcmax on Reddit if you guys want to say hello on r/nfl or something.

Default NFL Discussion Thread

Crossing my fingers that Washington finds a way to land Fangio. Only news that's come from two days of talks is that nothing's been signed. If something happens and he goes elsewhere, Washington's remaining options are, for lack of a better word, either old or crap.

Don't understand at all why the Broncos fired Fox, if they wanted to fire him they should have done it after Manning retired and their super bowl runs are over, unless they were going to get a big name to come in, but Kubiak, seriously?
    Last edited by jukeness; January 19, 2015 at 12:03 AM.

The Bronco fans I talked to said they were happy about the Fox leaving and I tend to agree. Fox brought back respect after Mcdaniels, but he was never really the coach to bring them over the hump. He played not to lose and this bit the Broncos in the butt several times.

I also don't see him as a great offensive or defensove mind, he's just great at motivating teams. But by the end of this season, things really started to slide downhill. The Broncos need a coach that can do more with talent the Broncos have.

Idk if Kubiak is the man to do it, but there aren't a lot of experienced options out there.

I think they are taking a risk they shouldn't be taking.

*quietly curses to self*

'Skins defense is going to suck again. News across the wire says they're going to hire Joe Barry, which means Gruden values his ego over his job. Hope Barry proves me wrong, because if he doesn't, Washington will be looking for a new team president, head coach, and DC within the next year or two.

McCloughan best draft a dream team, since the 'Skins will need it.

Ganbarenippon's Avatar Protector Domesticus

So the Jags got a new OL coach today...Doug Marrone! WTF?!