Thread: Third Age/MOS unexpected error problems

Default Third Age/MOS unexpected error problems

Hi i was wondering if there was anyone kind enough to help me on this never ending issue, everytime i start a campaign on the third age (MOS) everything works fine including the map and battles (apart from for some reason spys which seem to glitch about everytme i move them), until i get to around 9/10 turns when the game breaks on end turn (over harad) with the much notorious 'unexpected error' notification. i have done a clean re-install (following instructions carefully) of all MOS and Third age downloads about 6-7 times now (part1/2, patch3.1/2,MOS/MOS-patch)and medieval/ kingdoms, ive checked my files for irregularities and missing files, turned off daylight savings and ran the cleaner.bat a million times (it always reads preferences/keys.dat missing, *.strings.bin missing and map rwm missing). ive deleted map.rwm but keys.dat and the strings file dont seem to exist. in response i also did a lengthy search through the UAC hidden folders (virtualization) and there was nothing there. in addition i have granted full access to the medieval 2 files (granting permission as a fix to UAC problem). ive done all of this prior to clean re-installs also. im getting to the point of giving up even though i really want to play this mod, its extremely frustrating and im wasting so many hours of my life trying to fix it . could anybody PLEASE help me haha, you will be a god in my eyes if you do.

i will include the full log list which shows all the errors, the .txt files at the start which it claims are missing are there.

system.log.txt

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Third Age/MOS unexpected error problems

This is something that you would want to ask on the MOS forum

oh..ok where is the MOS forum if you dont mind me asking?

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

thanks alot man !

Thread moved from Released mods section to TATW>Submod section. Local mods can merge this with the MOS thread if they feel like it.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Thanks Ishan; as I due to dates assume HollywoodJ434 have stated his business in the MOS trhead by now I close this down.

(too long since I could use the Power anyhow )

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

* Any moderation considerations are welcome, just send a PM *

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: T˘l Acharn - mighty D˙nedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliš Alý, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory