Thread: How does culture /religion work in this mod?

Default How does culture /religion work in this mod?

Thanks for the good looking mod, I got a small question I am confused with the culture/religious buildings which one should i build for which belief?
    Roma, Acta est Fabula
    Released! version 0.9B of the mayor overhaul mod for IB2 Vandalorum

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: How does culture /religion work in this mod?

Each faction in the game belongs to a specific belief system (Revive Han, Dynastic Change, Daoism, etc.) and specific temple buildings can only be constructed by factions of specific belief systems. All factions of the same belief system construct the same buildings. So if you are the Wudoumi Sect, you are Daoist and all of the temple buildings you are able to construct help spread Daoism; the only difference between those buildings is the bonuses. If you are the Cao Clan or the Yuan Clan, both are Dynastic Change and both construct the same temple buildings.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Thanks for the answer, so basically you cannot go wrong building the wrong shrine/temples. Like Taoist there is only one building but for like revival there are 5 different ones to choose from..... I think I get it
    Roma, Acta est Fabula
    Released! version 0.9B of the mayor overhaul mod for IB2 Vandalorum

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

You can choose the initial building - after that you have to stick with it (or destroy it and build a different one).