Thread: Patches

Default Patches

Here we will post all the new patches. Starting now

--------------------------------------------

13/09/'06

Patch 0.65

WHAT'S NEW:

1)Sprites! Byte most kindly helped us, making sprites for almost all the units.

2) as many of you may have noticed, some units lack the shield's back. This problem is due to an uploading mistake and the models have already been fixed. This fix affects byzantine skoutatoi, kontariatoi and akrontonpouli, Italian pavisemen, scherani, armigeri papali, milizia comunale, bellatores navales,hungarian black army, armoured swordsmen and jobaggy,and turkish turcoman infantry.

3)Armigeri Papali got upgraded to heavy infantry and now fight with both swords and spear, reducing their malus against infantry.

4) Generals are now properly displayed in the correct unit.

5) The kingdom of sicily can now recruit scorridori, horse sergeants and crossbowmen. A militia unit has been added too.

6)The kingdom of Hungary can now deploy the same artillery as the other factions.

7) varangian guard and genoese militia had a little reskin.

Here's the link:http://www.badongo.com/file/1416627

NB: IT REPLACES THE OLD PATCH! YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD JUST ONE!

--------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Nikephoros; September 16, 2006 at 09:39 AM.

AI SUPORT ITALI IN ER STRAGGOL FOR GUD FUD

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

299th modder in the bottom 300!!!
    Take that, east-saint-luis!

Default Re: Patches

updated with new patch.

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

updated with link to the new, working version.

updated.

JackDionne's Avatar Senator

I have no idea how to get the download on the page provided. Where do I click?
    3K needs to have an Avatar Campaign!!!

it's possible to have the link of the mod because the patch don't work alone

mamluk's Avatar Libertus

Hiii. Is this patch doesn't add some ISlamic building like new mosque model or some other? irs very odd to see ISlamic faction with temple stucture in religion building >>>
    AAhh... i don't have time to make signature.........

i have crusiders v1.0 and it doesent work with it? what to do? where to put this patch? :/ and were this export_descr_buildings file? :/