Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12375253545556575859606162
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1230

Thread: The OOC Thread

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

Default Re: The OOC Thread

I'm ready to roll, but I'll be working the whole day tomorrow. Just so you know
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

Don't worry about it.

---------------------------------------------

I should also say this:
    If anyone has a major gripe with this setting/rpg and think it should be rebooted in some way or the forums should vacate for an upcoming idea (there isn't any strong ones), then say so soon.
    I don't want to continue this if it turns out everyone's half-hearted about it.

The RPG should only continue if a majority indeed desire to continue it.

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

For gods sake don't do another restart! However rather than starting the engine up slowly and hoping things will warm up from remembering where we were even though many players have disappeared, I think an event announced by the mod will help kick start things. It could even be given some PR and sent to the Front Page.

I personally think that a wider choice of factions is healthier, something along the lines of Frankish- Venetian- Byzantine- Turk, so that people can build up their own characters and run with their imaginations more rather than having to categorise people into small geographical niches.

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

1206... Theodore Laskaris is crowned Emperor of Nicaea, that's something we can build on.

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

I'm considering using this forum for TES.

Any naysayers? (Don't freak out, it's just speculation)

Well, this is pretty dead at the moment but could be revived. BP and/or HA are much more dead, I'd say.

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

I am fine with cycling this out for the TES rp.

Lets give the TES rp a try first. If it doesn't work, we can decide on whether or not to revive DV2 with the same setting or a new one.
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

No problems from my sides on this decision. I actually wondered when it would happen after such a long time of nothing happening here, even after the first RP call.
    Honestly, if people would have felt the desire to really RP on it, most would have started to post again like you did, Sotha.
    However, no one reacted. And though I wasn't mad at my position (actually kind of liked it), there wasn't much special to do for me after Gan disappearing and no real orders for my character.

Hello

I am very sorry for suddenly going absent, due to various reasons I wasn't able to even notify you. It is sad to see this closing down because while I originally just started to visit the RP forum for a Game of Thrones game, I grew fond of this medieval adventure story too. Among my reasons for being away was being ill, and now a lot of work has been pushed on me due to absence I have to get done so it is unlikely I will be able to join another game for 2 or 3 more weeks. I did however experience through this game what the player community is like, and look forward to play together again soon.

No problem, Jorian. I look forward to seeing you in AGOT!