Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853 ... LastLast

Thread: CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

Quote Originally Posted by lapuvida View Post
    yes it has, and the ottomans can recruit even some more units!
    Do you mean the Morocco units available to them? They can only recruit them in a couple of places.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

jazza's Avatar Libertus

wow love the african troops in this mod going be playing this for some time

Are there any alternate downloads? It's always corrupt when I try to download and unpack it.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by adanjose View Post
    No, this is my first experience with sub-mods.

I dont know how to resolve this.
    Ok, basically the game utilises a text file (converted into a pack file) to display the text. Non English games I understand come with a language specific file, this file only works for vanilla units, and any DLC packs.

You could have a Spanish language file for the game but somebody would need to translate all the new unit names - there is I believe an outdated Spanish version

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=1#post5556469
    Last edited by ♔hammeredalways♔; August 17, 2013 at 05:11 PM.
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

i STARTED new 40 unit campaigns with the launcher and i can say most units have names but there are some that dont.In yours all units have names in their tabs?
    I still wait the procedure on how to play with 3 or 4 turns per year in 4o unit save campaigns

Quote Originally Posted by Eodez View Post
    Are there any alternate downloads? It's always corrupt when I try to download and unpack it.
    We can upload to other sites if you have one, but the File factory one is free and needs no sign up information
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Aggelos_GR View Post
    i STARTED new 40 unit campaigns with the launcher and i can say most units have names but there are some that dont.In yours all units have names in their tabs?
    I still wait the procedure on how to play with 3 or 4 turns per year in 4o unit save campaigns
    could you upload a screenshot, or let me know which faction you are playing and I will check

I actually think I got it know, thanks though.

It's extremely easy:
    You use the ESF editor and change the calendar to 4 turns per year in your save.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...startpos-esf#j

HOWEVER if you use those 40 unit saves then you don't take advantage of the changes we made to the Startpos ESF. I.e. Punjab won't rebel, you won't have Area of Recruitment so many units will be unavailable etc. I.e. While it works it's not fully compatible.

I strongly suggest you start a regular 4 turns per year save and use the ESF editor to change the number of units available instead of using a 40 unit save and changing the turns.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

Is there a solution for the language bug?

Quote Originally Posted by adanjose View Post
    Is there a solution for the language bug?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13139968

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    Sorry dude, i havent seen your post.

Thanks for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Do you mean the Morocco units available to them? They can only recruit them in a couple of places.
    Yes those units I mean. I mentioned them, because they are recruitable in at least some of the Ottoman home Regions.

And here comes something, for those who can´t wait for the official CB-Punjab startpos:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

What I´ve done:
    - making Punjab playable
    - giving them victory conditions
    - royal palace, army and ordanance building in Lahore
    - trade agreement with the mughals
    - giving them four techs to have anything for negotiations in the beginning, when they don´t have an army yet
    - raised starting money from 7500 to 35000
    - changed madrassa to school

So have fun, but keep in mind, this is not the official CB-startpos for Punjab, just a one I made for myself and I want to share with you, if you can´t wait for the official one!

By the way, great unit rooster you have made for Punjab!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by lapuvida; August 18, 2013 at 09:36 AM.

Keep in mind that Punjab breaks away from the Mughals within a few turns from the start (if you have the right Startpos). Punjab is included mostly as an antagonist faction in CBelli, to give Persia or Mughal player something to worry about a 2nd war front.

I believe Causa Belli 2.01 should be unstickied.

I clean un/reinstalled empire total war after that darthmod 8 ans 8.01 DIDNT INSTALLED SUBS POWER 1.5 and installed caussa belli 2.2,poland v2,death anim,napoleon effects,and dmuc sharpe extra units recently updated to darthmod 8.01
    I still cant see some units names especially from mughals and indian ones.From the ottomans i cant see names from only one unitClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	734.6 KB 
ID:	291152
    I did what you said with esf and it was very easy thank you.

PS:the poland v2 requires a file DME_UPC_V6.3 so that the names are appearedIn the beginning names werent working i reinstalled this files and names appeared.In caussa where are the names stored?
    Last edited by Sir_Aggelos_GR; August 19, 2013 at 03:46 AM.

I clean un/reinstalled empire total war after that darthmod 8 ans 8.01 DIDNT INSTALLED SUBS POWER 1.5 and installed caussa belli 2.2,poland v2,death anim,napoleon effects,and dmuc sharpe extra units recently updated to darthmod 8.01
    I still cant see some units names especially from mughals and indian ones.From the ottomans i cant see names from only one unitClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	734.6 KB 
ID:	291152
    I did what you said with esf and it was very easy thank you.

PS:the poland v2 requires a file DME_UPC_V6.3 so that the names are appearedIn the beginning names werent working i reinstalled this files and names appeared.In caussa where are the names stored?

Hi Sir_Aggelos_GR - I think there is still something amiss in your installation

I have checked the Ottoman (see attached unit) and it has the correct description, as do Mysore, Mughal & Punjab.

I have also checked the DME Poland 2, and these all show up.

I attach a copy of the CB Localisation, please check and delete anything in your game folder(s) and unzip and try this one, and let me know if it is resolved
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Empire 2013-08-19 10-31-49-70.pdf  
    Attached Files Attached Files

I replaced my loc files but didnt help.It works for poland and morocco but not for others.Biggest problem is with indian nations,plus persia and ottoman less have problems.
    What do you mean "check and delete anything in your game folder"?

Can you take a screenshot of the files in your data folder, and post here

EastJerusalem's Avatar Civis

THANK YOU for the Mod

It is said we have to set Campaign - Custom. Can we still use the Ultimate Early using the AOR and New Towns? The menu screen is back to vanilla blue instead of yellowish DMUC. I am lost here.

Thank you again
    Last edited by EastJerusalem; August 19, 2013 at 01:22 PM.

Turks love reality and fairness. They were always fair but they met a lot of unfair things against them.
    -William Pitt (Prime Minister of Great Britain