Thread: How do I give a Seleucid Cataphract Elephant a Repeating Balista Attack? Much obliged.

Default How do I give a Seleucid Cataphract Elephant a Repeating Balista Attack? Much obliged.

Hi there. How do I give a Seleucid Cataphract Elephant the same ranged attack as a Repeating balista?
    I see in the RTW Data folder there are three export_descr_unit files...

RTW > data >

export_descr_unit
    export_descr_unit_enums
    export_dcesr_unit_mp

do I change all of them?

In the Play_Seluecid folder > data > world > maps > campaign > imperial_campaign , there is no export_descr_unit file

In the RTW data folder, "export_descr_unit" text file, I tried replacing the "stat_pri" and "stat_pri_attr" of the elephant cataphract with the "stat_sec" and stat_sec_attr" of the repeating balista, but this doesn't seem to work.

Any help would be much appreciated. Also may I have more than 75 ammo in this version?

Bless you, you have my gratitude.

P.S. Haters, Please don't judge me... I don't always cheat shamelessly: I am currently playing two honest "cheat free" campaigns as Rome and Scythia. I never enslave or "depopulate", because I like to role-play a Benevolent dictator. (Unlike some raping and murdering bastards) This means on average I have to retake a settlement three times, fight off several extra faction and rebel stacks and keep my best generals in newly captured settlements while waiting for sanitation, order, and happiness buildings to be built.

Default Re: How do I give a Seleucid Cataphract Elephant a Repeating Balista Attack? Much obliged.

try changing the export_descr_unit.txt in the RTW\Play_Seleucid\data folder for 0-turn campaigns and change the export_descr_unit.txt in the RTW\Play_One_Turn\data folder for 1-turn campaign but if you change the 1-turn edu file you'll have to go up against those murderous beast tanks of yours if you play anyone other than the Seleucids. Don't forget to back up you files in case you screw up or don't like your change.
    “The hardest thing in the world is to assume the mood of a warrior. It is of no use to be sad and complain and feel justified in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us. Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior.” ― Don Juan
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC