Hey guys, weird question/request.
I am looking to create a custom velcro patch I can put on my hat when I play airsoft, used as an identifier in a sort of way. My main issue is the design and creation of something custom for the actual design. Once I have a design picked, I have a company that can actually create the patch itself, I just need a design to give them.
If there is anyone here who would be willing to draw/paint/create a design would be great, I might could pay you alittle something if you required it and it was good enough. The details are this...

The actual patch will be 3 1/2 inches wide by 1 inch tall, a weird shape, a taller design would be easier, but unfourtunetly it does have to be more of a horizontal or rectangular design
My callsign is Exiled Spartan, so I'd like for it to involve a Spartan hoplite of some kind if possible, but my main requirements would be a hoplon with either a lambda or Artemis moon design, preferably a traditional Corinthian helmet with forward red plume, and if an actual person is present probably his waist up in a curias of some kind, muscled or linen depending on how it looks.
Hopefully this makes sense, if you are interested please feel free to contact me here or PM me with ideas/questions.

Thanks alot,
ES