Thread: Latest version for m2tw not kingdoms

Default Latest version for m2tw not kingdoms

i dont have kingdoms and i know this mod was originally for the base game where do i find the link to download it

Efstratios's Avatar Libertus
    Where my entity is...in the deepest caverns of Khazad-dûm!

Default Re: Latest version for m2tw not kingdoms

You can find it here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-6-4-Released!

This is the mod you are looking for to download right? It's for the Kingdoms "expansion". Now if I understand correctly,you want a link for the Kingdoms to download or you want a link for this mod but in the version of medieval 2 total war? This mod is ONLY for kingdoms I inform you (I believe?). If you don't have kingdoms I believe you can't play it? Although I am not quite sure,members here will give you more helpful answers than I did.

He wants the latest version of the mod that was made to work without the kingdoms expansion which IIRC was 4.0, but those links are long dead, try the rest of the net and look further than page 1 of google, you might stumble upon a torrent or something. I find that the russian sites usually have all sorts of things you thought were not to be found anymore, but there they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Fair enough about your family values preventing you from drinking, my family values prohibit me from not drinking.

I dimly remember playing SS 4.1 with the base game.

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

the last version that worked with mtw2 was 4.1 and if you click on the last page of the ss6.4 release thread, (page 90) scroll to the top, and look at a post i made there, you'll see the release thread linked, however all links are done except possibly the torrent, but since i don't play w/o kingdoms you'll have to check yourself to see if the torrent is still up.
    LOSTHIEF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!