Thread: Battlefield advisor not popping up

bobbyr's Avatar Semisalis

Default Battlefield advisor not popping up

Hi, in Stainless Steel the battlefield advisor pops up like it should to inform me that 'G5 script is running', however in any other mod I don't get the advisor message.
    I use ReallyBadAI with all MTW II mods, because I love the battlesystem. I also use the hardcore addon, so for example in Third Age ReallBadAI should be working, because I have limited deployment time and loss of control.....the script notification however does not pop up....I wonder why and how I can change that. It's the same for all mods, except Stainless Steel. The advisor is not blinded via preferences. PLease help, thanks!

Default Re: Battlefield advisor not popping up

Nobody?

Come on guys, I need help. How do you make sure the mod is running correctly? Does the advisor message pop up for you in mods like Third Age and so on?

why dont you play Stainless Steel ? It already includes Really Bad AI (I am not sure if it is latest version though)
    Empire Total War Imperial Destroyer MOD videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qHwf...o1jzaF1nzdfd1A

Quote Originally Posted by tono4850 View Post
    why dont you play Stainless Steel ? It already includes Really Bad AI (I am not sure if it is latest version though)
    I play it from time to time

But I also like unique features that other mods have like Broken Crescent or Third Age.