Thread: Freezing Every Multiplayer Match...

Default Freezing Every Multiplayer Match...

It didn't do it at first, but now every time I play a multiplayer match it freezes completely at some point during the match. Just locks up.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Default Re: Freezing Every Multiplayer Match...

do u have an older pc? if so then ill bet you ur pc is overheating and freezing up. my old pc used to do it all the time, and i know for a fact that the culprit was overheating

People are having issues with the game freezing if National Guard (or the Russian equivalent) are present. One fix for this that seems to work for many is to change your audio setup to Miles Fast 2d Positional in the options menu. **Make sure you exit the game and restart after you change or else it doesn't seem to take effect and stop the glitch**

If you are actually overheating, you can easily check this by playing other games. If you can play a demanding game for several hours with no problem, but NTW2 keeps freezing, it probably isn't an overheating issue.

I'm hearing these freeze or CTD problems occur frequently. We'll be looking into it.

I have freezes and CTD a lot more then in RTR (my camparison) so it must be a bug although its a lot more its still not that often so good work on making a pretty stable mod.