Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 2.3.2.2 Hotseat (Multiplayer Campaign)

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.3.2.2 potential Hotseat

I'll take the Seljuk Sultanate of Iran.

I'll take the solkani rajputs if they haven't been taken already.

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

I added you as the Paramara Rajputs, the pink ones.

I registered an account just for this (I spend more time reading this forum than I'd like to admit). Are the Kypchaks still up for grabs?

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.3.2.2 Hotseat (Multiplayer Campaign)

6 spots left guys! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DrTal View Post
    I registered an account just for this (I spend more time reading this forum than I'd like to admit). Are the Kypchaks still up for grabs?
    You make me proud

Also guys I remind you (the ones that haven't participated in hotseats) that it would be easier for you to read the links on 3rd post. Also I have two thoughts and I will need your help.

1) Should we remove the AOR?
    2) Should we play the battles against the rebels or autoresovle them too?
    Last edited by zburanuki; July 24, 2013 at 03:52 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by zburanuki View Post
    You make me proud

Also guys I remind you (the ones that haven't participated in hotseats) that it would be easier for you to read the links on 3rd post. Also I have two thoughts and I will need your help.

1) Should we remove the AOR?
    2) Should we play the battles against the rebels or autoresovle them too?
    1) Which AoR units? . If its like Knights of Jerusalem then I'm fine with them being recruitable only in Jerusalem, I think AoR units are nice and make people understand the center of their power
    2) Definetly be able to play. Rebels and AI, playing battles allowed. Not against humans tho

I mean, it would be pretty boring if all the battles were autoresolved, and very unbalanced, so we should still probably have the rebels in. Ideally some of the factions will be left to the AI as well for the extra battles, but having all human players would be very interesting strategy wise.
    Last edited by Playfishpaste; July 25, 2013 at 01:14 AM.

If the rest spots won't be taken, complete noob will take one of them (ideally Ghazni, Seljuks of Rum, Khwarezm or Makuria) and then we should find one more player. If we can't find the last player I can participate as the Khwarezmians (the Mongols will screw me for sure). All these until Sunday.

As far the AOR units concerned, the majority if not all units are AOR. For example, if the Seljuks take Con/nople they can recruit only levy spearmen, anatolikoi hillmen. Check the 5th post here to see where can you recruit your units. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-2-02-Previews. As for the battles I thought the same.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by zburanuki View Post
    If the rest spots won't be taken, complete noob will take one of them (ideally Ghazni, Seljuks of Rum, Khwarezm or Makuria) and then we should find one more player. If we can't find the last player I can participate as the Khwarezmians (the Mongols will screw me for sure). All these until Sunday.

As far the AOR units concerned, the majority if not all units are AOR. For example, if the Seljuks take Con/nople they can recruit only levy spearmen, anatolikoi hillmen. Check the 5th post here to see where can you recruit your units. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-2-02-Previews. As for the battles I thought the same.
    I think AoR is good and should stay. It also makes things harder for the big factions and easy for the small ones

I'm more thinking of admining to be honest.

I don't feel like going through the long process of getting used to new mods

Oh ok then, I can participate in that, because I was thinking to admin that and it wouldn't be very fair to play also. Although I can co-admin if you want. We will wait until Sunday if any new player pop up, if not I will take either the Shahs or the Seljuks of Rum.

I would like to join if it's alright, it will be my first hotseat on this site. I have wanted to do a BC hotseat for some time. I already have the JDK submod too, being Shiite sounds fun, but Sindh starts really small with weak econ/starting armies and "building up" is tough in this mod. I'm leaning towards Rum as of now.

@Kilij Ae Varyl:

We won't use the JKD submod, even it's very historically accurate and very realistic, because in multiplayer there some issues with religious tolerance/intolerance scripts. If you want to participate you have to use the vanilla BC data folder, otherwise your save will be corrupted. In any way let me know.

Civis

Looks like I will be taking Samuel L Jackson....aka Makuria I'm familiar with the rules but I have the links up so forgive me if I make any mistakes in the beginning.

Alright, that's all the more reason to play Rum then. However, I forgot to keep a copy of the data folder. Any chance I can just get the data folder? Or must I redownload BC?

Τhe proud people of Samuel Jackson is yours then . When we are ready I will post the HS ''official'' rules and yo uwon't have to search to other links.

For you reminder guys, we will use BC 2.3.2 (with quickfix included), without any submods, so clean installation please.

edit 1: I added you both and also I added myself as the Khwarezmians. We will also need a Ghaznavid player and maybe a Chauhan Rajput, as Sindh isn't that necessary.

edit 2: Ok there you go guys! I suggest everyone, including the admin. to download that file so we can have the exact data (I'm bored to explain why we should do this, just do it ). http://www.gamefront.com/files/23554210/data.zip

ps: Kilij Ae Varyl use that data and pm me if there is patriarch for ERE and if there are region names such as Kappadokia, Eastern Khorasan etc.
    Last edited by zburanuki; July 25, 2013 at 04:05 PM.

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

Guys, you'll have to find another player for Abyssid, I'm on vacation, and won't be home for some time, so I can't participate in the HS.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.Hope I haven't affected you.
    Sorry and Good Luck!
    Last edited by Basileos Predator; July 26, 2013 at 04:34 AM.

For how long will you be away?

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

For at least another week from now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast