Thread: Religions bulding

Default Religions bulding

In V3 all Faktions can build all Reli-building but only if the respektive religion reached 25% but there is no other way change religion.
    Is that a Bug?
    Or are there different ways to change Religion?

HerofTime's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Religions bulding

Accidentally doubled, delete when possible.
    Last edited by HerofTime; July 21, 2013 at 03:15 PM.

"Metsu Ryū Ōgi...! Gōma Tetsu Jin Ken!!!" -Gajeel Redfox

HerofTime's Avatar Tiro

There is supposed to be 3 levels of religious building for each religion (I found it in the export_descr_buildings file), how ever I've only seemed to find the old single level ones in the factions I've checked (just Twili and Kokiri right now). I assume Hyrule still has its old 2nd level of church however, but I've not checked to confirm. As for religion change, the only plan I'm aware of is changing from any religion to majora once Church of Majora has appeared (possibly also allowing majora worshiping factions to change to a different one, probably strict goddess worship because of Oocca), which Neither Church of Majora or the Oocca are in the version's campaign (well I've found no scripts whatsoever to them, only new addition is unit under export_descr_units file and that just means some of their units are made, assumingly for future Hyrule Historia missions and when the factions are added tot he campaign).

"Metsu Ryū Ōgi...! Gōma Tetsu Jin Ken!!!" -Gajeel Redfox

What i mean is you can for exampel only build a statue of majora if that Settlemet has 25% majora worship meaning you can`t build them in Settlemet with no majora worship aka the one you want convert to your Religion if playing as Ikane or Twili

I think what this person is asking is how to get a city, that does not have the player faction's religion, to the 25% requirement so that a building can be constructed to help convert the city over to the player faction's religion.

For example, lets say we capture Hyrule Prime as Ikana. It will obviously have 100% Strict Goddess Worship. Ikana, being Majora worshippers, cannot build a Majora statue that will help convert the city over to their religion since it does not have the 25% Majora worship necessary to build the Majora statue. How would the player go about raising that faction's religion in that settlement?