Thread: Question about Custom UIs

Default Question about Custom UIs

I am well aware that the guy Neph had helping him with the custom UIs has pulled an Avatar Aang, (vanishing when needed most) but my question is are the UIs done and just need to be implemented, or are only some of the UIs done (Hyrule, Goron, Kokiri, Gohma, Twili, Sheikah) as well as a few of our other rule breakers. (Zolas, Ikana, Wizzrobe) From Neph revealing the custom settlements, I can see at least the Battle UIs for all factions have been done, (I think?) but what about the Overworld UIs. This isn't need-to-know basis, but if anyone has information regarding the Custom Overworld UIs, that would be wonderful.

HerofTime's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Question about Custom UIs

As far as the overworld ones go, it is very hit and miss. Some people have them all working while others only have some working.

"Metsu Ryū Ōgi...! Gōma Tetsu Jin Ken!!!" -Gajeel Redfox

for me the hylian, twilight, sheikah, river zora, darknut, gohma and kokiri work but i dont believe the others do
    Last edited by nintendo64isking; July 20, 2013 at 05:19 PM.
    I shall consume... consume everything

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

I get the feeling the UI switcher does not work with the Steam version of the game because of how different the file paths are. I really do hope Azog FTW magically returns from the void, I've been unable to decipher anything in his automated switcher in the year since I opened it up.

HerofTime's Avatar Tiro

I haven't been on in a while (like a month or so) so I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure all my campaign map ones were working (resisting to do a campaign til release...).

"Metsu Ryū Ōgi...! Gōma Tetsu Jin Ken!!!" -Gajeel Redfox

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    I get the feeling the UI switcher does not work with the Steam version of the game because of how different the file paths are. I really do hope Azog FTW magically returns from the void, I've been unable to decipher anything in his automated switcher in the year since I opened it up.
    Hmm, That could be, but I hardly believe that's the case with me, seeing as I got mine from Amazon-Direct Download. However, there is the possibility that the file paths for Amazon Direct and Steam are similar, in which case that makes perfect sense.

My question wasn't necessarily when will they be working/how to get them working on my own, but more so "are the custom AIs for all playable factions existing, just unavailable"

Jakeford's Avatar Ducenarius

guys check out the Austonding discovery thread the HTW forum! Aquos4 appearently figured out how to get custom UIs!

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    By the automated switcher you mean AUI.bat, right? I can understand it ok. I'm new around here, and I have the Disk version of the game, rather than the Steam version, but if people bear with me I think I can get a Steam version of AUI working.

Do people with the Steam version run the mod using AUI.bat?